The Buffalo Bills (4-0) bring a four-game winning streak into a matchup with the Tennessee Titans (3-0), winners of three straight, on Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at Nissan Stadium. Buffalo is a 4.0-point favorite in the contest. The game’s over/under is set at 53.0.
- Game Day: Tuesday, October 13, 2020
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Nashville, TN
- Stadium: Nissan Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bills Betting Insights
- Buffalo is 3-1 against the spread.
- The Bills have an even ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 4.0-point favorites.
- Buffalo’s games have hit the over in all four outings this season.
- The Bills, on average, score 6.1 more points per game this season (30.8) than the Titans allow (24.7).
- In games where Buffalo score at least 30.8 points this season, they are 2-0 overall and 1-1 against the spread.
- Tennessee is 1-0 overall and 0-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 24.7 points.
Titans Betting Insights
- Tennessee’s games have hit the over in two out of three outings this season (66.7%).
- Tennessee has a losing 0-3 record against the spread.
- The Titans are just 0-1 ATS when an underdog by at least 4.0 points.
- The Bills defense has allowed 25 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 26.7 the Titans have scored.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Tennessee is 2-0 and 0-2 against the spread.
- Buffalo is 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25 points.
|Titans (+4)||Over (53)||Bills 29 Titans 25|
- The Bills and their opponents have combined to score more than 53.0 points in 75% of their games this season (three of four opportunities).
- The Titans and their opponents have added up to score at least 53.0 points in 66.7% of their matchups this year (two of three opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 4.5 more points per game (57.5) than this matchup’s over/under of 53.0 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.3 less points per game (49.7) than this matchup’s total of 53.0 points.
- The average point total in Bills games this season is 2.8 more points than the total of 53.0 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Titans this year is 1.7 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Bills vs Titans: Last 5 Meetings
Buffalo holds an edge against Tennessee in the last five matchups between these two teams, collecting a 3-2 record in those games. The Bills are 1-0 against the spread in those games against the Titans. Buffalo outscored Tennessee 92-90 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|10/6/2019||Titans||Titans||-3.5||39.5||-175||+150||313-252 BUF||14-7 BUF|
|10/7/2018||N/A||Bills||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||223-221 BUF||13-12 BUF|
|10/11/2015||N/A||Titans||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||276-209 TEN||14-13 BUF|
|10/21/2012||N/A||Bills||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||390-382 TEN||35-34 TEN|
Bills: CB Tre’Davious White: Questionable (Back), OT Cody Ford: Questionable (Groin), WR Andre Roberts: Questionable (Ankle), WR John Brown: Questionable (Calf), OLB Del’Shawn Phillips: Out (Quadriceps), G Brian Winters: Questionable (Knee), G Jon Feliciano: Out (Torn Pectoral Muscle), OLB Matt Milano: Out (Pectoral), CB Levi Wallace: Out (Ankle), TE Tommy Sweeney: Out (Foot), WR Isaiah Hodgins: Out (Shoulder), RB Zack Moss: Questionable (Toe)
Bills: WR Corey Davis: Out (Illness), TE MyCole Pruitt: Out (Ilness), CB Breon Borders: Out (Illness), OT Taylor Lewan: Questionable (Shoulder), RB Senorise Perry: Out (Undisclosed), WR Adam Humphries: Out (Illness), OLB Kamalei Correa: Out (Illness), CB Adoree’ Jackson: Out (Knee), SS Dane Cruikshank: Out (Undisclosed), WR Cameron Batson: Out (Illness), DE Jeffery Simmons: Out (Illness), WR A.J. Brown: Questionable (Knee), RB Khari Blasingame: Out (Illness), CB Kristian Fulton: Out (Illness), TE Tommy Hudson: Out (Illness)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Rumors & News: Julian Edelman Retires, Aaron Rodgers In the Spotlight Again & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 8th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Might Become A TV Host
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 1st Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: 49ers Made Deal for a 3rd Pick in the 2021 Draft
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: JuJu Smith-Schuster Resigns With the Steelers
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Saints’ QB Drew Brees Retires
- NFL 2021 Draft: Justin Fields Favorite to be 3rd Pick Overall
- NFL 2021 Draft: Zach Wilson 2nd Pick Overall Expert Analysis
- NFL Rumors: Dolphins, Jets Chasing Ex-Packers Pro Bowl Running Back Aaron Jones
- Look Back at the 2020 Worst NFL Draft Picks
- NFL Rumors & News: DeShaun Watson Ongoing Saga
- 2021 NFL Draft Expert Analysis: QB Picks Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Updated 2021 NFL Draft Odds & Picks March 3rd Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs Takings The Headlines
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: J.J. Watt Might End Up In Cleveland
- 2021 NFL Draft Rankings Update & Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors: Former Texans Star JJ Watt Could Choose Browns Soon
- Early Super Bowl LVI Odds Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs on the Move for the 2021 Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 11th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: First Week of the 2021 Offseason
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Chiefs Lost
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Buccaneers Won
- Super Bowl Quarterback Battle: Mahomes Vs Brady Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Quarter Bets Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Main Props Expert Analysis
- Late Super Bowl 55 Betting Preview: Chiefs vs Bucs
- Super Bowl LV Halftime Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV 1st Half Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Super Bowl LV Props Bets That You Could Bet On
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 4th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Coin Toss Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Gatorade Shower Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV MVP Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl LV Touchdown Props Expert Analysis
- Will Tom Brady Retire At The End Of The Season?
- Super Bowl LV: National Anthem Props Expert Analysis
- Bucs Offense Vs Chiefs Defense Super Bowl Expert Analysis
- Do the Bucs have what it takes to win Super Bowl 55?
- Chiefs Offense vs. Bucs Defense: What could happen?
- Is it a Good Idea to Wait to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Before the Match?
- Is it a Good Idea to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Early?
- Are the Chiefs Capable of Taking Home Super Bowl LV?
- Super Bowl LV Expert Analysis: Mahomes Vs Brady Showdown
- Early Week Betting Preview: Chiefs vs. Bucs Super Bowl 55
- What to Look Forward in the NFL 2021 Draft
- NFL Rumors & News: What Will Aaron Rodgers Do Next?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 28th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 27th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Early Spread and Betting Trends
- Early Super Bowl LV Betting Previewv
- Super Bowl LV Betting Tips & Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- NFL 2021 Conference Championship Playoffs Power Rankings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups After Divisional Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL 2020-21 Playoffs Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups Update – NFL Betting
- NFL 2021 Power Ranking Analysis After Wild Card Games
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 7th Edition
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 7th Edition
- Aaron Rodgers–Davante Adams Duo: Can They Win The Super Bowl?
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings Expert Analysis After Regular Season
- Top QBs After 2020-21 NFL Regular Season Expert Analysis
- How Changing Would Be If There Was an 18th NFL Game
- Super Bowl 55 Favored Matchups | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- Kansas City Chiefs QB-WR Duo Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Top Offensive Players After Regular Season
- NFL 2021 Draft Quarterbacks Expert Analysis
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Championship Odds Analysis Update
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 5th Edition
- Colts at Bills: January 9, 2021 Odds and Computer Picks for the AFC Wild Card Round