You asked for it, and it just so happens that the NFL football betting gods were in a giving mood, so your wishes will be granted… This Sunday, it’s going to be Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning 17 when the Denver Broncos host the New England Patriots in Mile High for an AFC Championship tilt. Sitting in the background of this blockbuster NFL odds game between the two canton-bound quarterbacks is the fact Brady is attempting to win two Super Bowls in a row for the second time in his NFL career, not to mention a fifth Super Bowl ring; while Manning is seeking to avoid becoming a one-hit wonder in the Super Bowl department in what many NFL betting fans, experts and analysts are calling his swansong season. So, without making the game look bigger than it already is, let’s jump straight to the NFL lines preview below and find out who is likely to emerge victorious in this mouthwatering showdown.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.