Other than the match-up between the Green Bay Packers and the Washington Redskins, the Wild Card weekend games did not deliver a lot of scoring. That’s not really a huge surprise, as we are at the time of the season when defenses begin to rise to the occasion. The Steelers will face the Broncos at Sports Authority Field at Mile High on Sunday, January 17 at 4:40 PM EST on CBS, and while Pittsburgh can rack up the points, they are facing something of an offensive injury crisis.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.