Super Bowl 50 is right around the corner. The big game is set for February 7th between the Carolina Panthers and Denver Broncos. Both of these teams have had great seasons, so many fans are taking many factors in consideration before they bet on Super Bowl 50. In this article, we are going to take a closer look at the Broncos and do a deep dive into their season. Denver finished the regular season with a 12-4 record. They suffered losses to Indianapolis, Kansas City, Oakland and Pittsburgh. In the playoffs, they beat Pittsburgh 23-16 and New England 20-18.
The Broncos were just 8-8 against the spread in the regular season and are 1-0-1 ATS in the postseason this year. Denver hasn’t faced Carolina since 2012 and have only played each other four times ever. Denver won three of the four contests and went 2-2 ATS in those four career games.
This is Denver’s eighth Super Bowl appearance in the history of this storied franchise. They have only won two of the previous 7 attempts with the latest being in 2013-14 when they lost to Seattle. Let’s now shift gears a bit and talk about the odds for Denver to win Super Bowl 50.
When: Sunday, February 7, 2015
Kickoff: 6:30 PM ET
Where: Santa Clara, CA
Stadium: Levi’s Stadium
Spread: Panthers -5
Moneyline: Carolina -220 vs Denver +190
Game Total: 45
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Conference Championship Playoffs Power Rankings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition