Super Bowl 50 is right around the corner. The big game is set for February 7th between the Carolina Panthers and Denver Broncos. Both of these teams have had great seasons, so many fans are taking many factors in consideration before they bet on Super Bowl 50. In this article, we are going to take a closer look at the Broncos and do a deep dive into their season. Denver finished the regular season with a 12-4 record. They suffered losses to Indianapolis, Kansas City, Oakland and Pittsburgh. In the playoffs, they beat Pittsburgh 23-16 and New England 20-18.
The Broncos were just 8-8 against the spread in the regular season and are 1-0-1 ATS in the postseason this year. Denver hasn’t faced Carolina since 2012 and have only played each other four times ever. Denver won three of the four contests and went 2-2 ATS in those four career games.
This is Denver’s eighth Super Bowl appearance in the history of this storied franchise. They have only won two of the previous 7 attempts with the latest being in 2013-14 when they lost to Seattle. Let’s now shift gears a bit and talk about the odds for Denver to win Super Bowl 50.
When: Sunday, February 7, 2015
Kickoff: 6:30 PM ET
Where: Santa Clara, CA
Stadium: Levi’s Stadium
Spread: Panthers -5
Moneyline: Carolina -220 vs Denver +190
Game Total: 45
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.