The Denver Broncos are a long way from the glory days of John Elway and back to back Super Bowl wins, but they have achieved some level of success with Peyton Manning under center. They have made it to, and lost, one Super Bowl with Manning leading the way, and this year may be their last chance to do so with him at the helm. Manning has been in decline over the past couple of seasons, but having missed half the season through injury, you have to believe that he is now healthy and fresh, unlike many other players at this stage of the season. He will have a chance to put that to the test when the Broncos welcome in the Pittsburgh Steelers to Sports Authority Field at Mile High on Sunday, January 17. The game goes at 4:40 PM EST on CBS, with the Broncos favored to win, and +450 on betting odds to win Super Bowl 50 outright.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.