The Denver Broncos may have cashed in as an underdog selection in their AFC Championship game win over Tom Brady and the New England Patriots last weekend, but Peyton Manning and company look like they’ll have a much tougher time repeating their feat when they battle Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers in Super Bowl 50. If you want to find out of the Denver Broncos are a good underdog bet to at least cover the spread against Carolina, then you’ve come to the right place! The Broncos and Panthers will square off in Super Bowl 50 on Sunday, February 7, 2016 at 6:30 PM ET, live from Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California. Okay, let’s get started.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.