- Denver Projected Final Record: 12-4
- Pick on Odds to Win the 2015-16 AFC West: Denver (-265, MyBookie.ag)
- Denver Season Total Win Pick: Over 10.5 (+115, MyBookie.ag)
Sometime before the 2015-16 NFL season kicked off officially, we did a preseason NFL odds prediction article focusing on the Denver Broncos as a team to watch in the AFC. I won’t be boring you with all the details about that article—you can read it here for yourself—but as key issues worthy of being noted, we said Denver was a good value to team to bet on in odds to win Super Bowl 50. In addition, we predicted that the Broncos were good for the following three NFL picks:
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks