Baker Mayfield and the Cleveland Browns will be going all-out to keep their almost on-existent playoff hopes alive for another week when they hit the road to take on Kyler Murray and an Arizona Cardinals team that has been quite competitive this season despite playing for a first-time NFL head coach and first-year signal-caller in Murray. With Cleveland completely desperate and Arizona looking to make another statement, let’s find out which team is offering the best value against their NFL Week 15 odds in this matchup.
Browns vs Cardinals 2019 NFL Week 15 Odds, Game Preview & Expert Pick
- When: Sunday, December 15, 2019 at 4:05 PM ET
- Where: University of Phoenix Stadium, Glendale, AZ
- TV: CBS
- Radio: Cleveland / Arizona
- Live Stream: NFL Game Pass
- NFL Week 15 Odds: Cleveland -2.5 / Total: 48
- Sunny: 19°C/66°F
- Humidity: 57%
- Precipitation: 10%
- Wind: 10 mph W
- Cloud Cover: 8%
- Type of Stadium: Retractable
Why Bet On Cleveland?
The Browns have won four of their last five games and managed to get past the pitiful Bengals 27-19 on Sunday although they didn’t look overly impressive in doing so. While Cleveland averages 21.0 points per game to Arizona’s 20.9 points per contest, the Browns did give up 6.4 fewer points per game than Arizona.
While Cleveland is just 2-4 on the road this season, that’s one more win than Arizona has recorded at home (1-5-1). Last, but not least, while the Browns don’t have much of a chance of reaching the playoffs in the AFC, they are not mathematically eliminated just yet and that means they should be highly motivated in this contest.
- Average Score For: 21.00
- Total Yards: 346.77
- Pass Yards: 222.31
- Rush Yards: 124.46
- Average Score Against: 22.38
- Total Yards: 346.08
- Pass Yards: 217.85
- Rush Yards: 128.23
Why Bet On Arizona?
While the Cardinals have dropped six straight games, Arizona has been very competitive this season and Kyler Murray definitely looks like the real deal after being selected with the top pick in this year’s draft. Even in falling to Pittsburgh 23-17 last weekend, Murray and the Cardinals (3-9) showed some real grit by scoring 17 fourth quarter points to give the Steelers a real scare.
Arizona has also scored 25 or more in three of their last six and they’ve gone a perfect 4-0 ATS in their last four games against a team with a losing record.
- Average Score For: 20.92
- Total Yards: 324.39
- Pass Yards: 213.62
- Rush Yards: 110.77
- Average Score Against: 28.77
- Total Yards: 414.69
- Pass Yards: 294.23
- Rush Yards: 120.46
NFL Week 15 Betting Trends for Browns vs Arizona
- Browns are 1-4 ATS in the last 5 games on the road
- Browns are 4-1 SU in the last 5 games
- The total went UNDER in 7 of Cleveland’s last 8 games against an opponent in the NFC conference
- Cardinals are 1-5 ATS in the last 6 games played in December
- Cardinals are 0-6 SU in the last 6 games
- The total went OVER in 5 of Arizona’s last 7 games played in week 15
Browns vs Arizona Expert Analysis and Prediction
Cleveland might be completely desperate as they look to keep their playoff hopes alive, but I’ve been highly impressed with Kyler Murray this season and I believe he’s a better quarterback than Baker Mayfield. The Browns have underachieved when it mattered most this season and I don’t think that’s going to change before the end of the regular season.
Sure, the Browns have the better record in this matchup, but they’ve also gone 3-7 ATS in their last 10 road games against a team with a losing home record while also going 0-4 ATS in their last 4 road games. With the favorite in this little-played inter-conference series going a perfect 4-0 ATS in the last four meetings and Arizona giving it all they’ve got every time out, I think the cardinals are more than due for a victory.
I like Kyler Murray to out-duel Baker Mayfield in this battle of Heisman trophy winners to lead Arizona to the outright win!
Pick: Arizona 28 Cleveland 27
More NFL Week 15 Betting News
- Vikings vs Chargers 2019 NFL Week 15 Spread, Preview & Game Prediction
- Falcons vs 49ers 2019 NFL Week 15 Betting Lines & Analysis
- Jaguars vs Raiders 2019 NFL Week 15 Lines, Game Info & Betting Prediction
- Texans vs Titans 2019 NFL Week 15 Spread & Game Preview
- Browns vs Cardinals 2019 NFL Week 15 Odds, Game Preview & Expert Pick
- Rams vs Cowboys 2019 NFL Week 15 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Bills vs Steelers 2019 NFL Week 15 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Seahawks vs Panthers 2019 NFL Week 15 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Jets vs Ravens 2019 NFL Week 15 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Colts vs Saints 2019 NFL Week 15 Betting Lines & Pick for Monday Night
- Bears vs Packers 2019 NFL Week 15 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Dolphins vs Giants 2019 NFL Week 15 Spread & Betting Prediction
- Eagles vs Redskins 2019 NFL Week 15 Lines & Expert Pick
- Buccaneers vs Lions 2019 NFL Week 15 Betting Lines & Analysis