With 5 weeks still to play in the NFL regular season, a lot can change in the races for division titles and playoff spots. For those football fans who like to see these battles go down to the wire, this season has been a good one, as we have a lot of good races going on at the moment. In the AFC, things are starting to look quite clear, although the jockeying for position for the final Wild Card spot looks to be one of the more intriguing battles going on at the moment. As it stands right now, the Pittsburgh Steelers are in possession of that final spot, but there are an awful lot of teams breathing down their neck, which should make the final few weeks of the season a ton of fun to watch.
There are a lot of big games coming up this weekend, but perhaps none more interesting that the Browns and Steelers hooking up in the Iron City. We all know how their last meeting went down, so this one could well deliver some serious fireworks. The Browns are favored by 2 ½ points on the road, with the point total set at 39 ½.
Browns vs Steelers 2019 NFL Week 13 Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- When: Saturday, December 1 at 1 PM EST
- Where: Heinz Field, Pittsburgh
- TV: CBS
- Radio: SiriusXM
- Live Stream: NFL Game Pass
- NFL Week 13 Odds: Cleveland Browns -2.5 (Total 39.5)
Why bet on the Cleveland Browns?The Cleveland Browns came into the season riding a wave of serious hype, but they have totally underwhelmed this year, coming into Week 13 with a 5-6 record. Despite their horrible inconsistency, they can still put themselves right in the thick of the playoff hunt with a win on Sunday afternoon.
We know that they will be without their best defensive player, Myles Garrett, for the rest of the season after his ill-fated helmet swing a couple of weeks ago versus the Steelers. That incident marred an important win for the Browns, who have now won 3 straight games ahead of this one. In their last 10 visits to Pittsburgh, Cleveland has failed to win, but they are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 against the Steelers overall.
- Points per Game: 21.18
- Passing Yards: 230.00
- Rushing Yards: 124.18
- Yards per Play: 5.69
- Points per Game: 22.91
- Passing Yards: 214.64
- Rushing Yards: 124.00
- Yards per Play: 5.41
Why bet on the Pittsburgh Steelers?The Steelers are sitting at 6-5 and currently occupying the final Wild Card spot in the AFC, which is somewhat staggering when you consider just how hard they have been hit by the injury bug. JuJu Smith-Schuster is likely to be back for this one, but James Conner is still questionable.
Also questionable is whether Mason Rudolph stats this one after being pulled in favor of Devlin Hodges in last week’s 16-10 win over Cincinnati. It has certainly not been pretty, but the Steelers have now won 5 of their last 6 games, with the lone loss coming on the road to the Browns. The Steelers are 3-8 ATS in their last 11 December games, with the UNDER coming up in 9 of their last 11 games versus AFC opponents.
- Points per Game: 19.64
- Passing Yards: 200.64
- Rushing Yards: 87.91
- Yards per Play: 4.85
- Points per Game: 19.27
- Passing Yards: 217.18
- Rushing Yards: 103.55
- Yards per Play: 4.91
Browns vs Steelers NFL Week 13 Betting Trends
- Steelers are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games at home
- Steelers are 3-8 ATS in their last 11 games played in December
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Pittsburgh’s last 5 games this season
- Browns are 4-16 SU in their last 20 games on the road
- Browns are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the AFC North division
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Cleveland’s last 8 games played in week 13
Expert Pick & Final Score Prediction for Browns vs SteelersThe Steelers defense has been nothing short of phenomenal this season, and you can bet that they are going to be fired up for this one. The same is going to be true of the crowd at Heinz Field, with Steelers fans out in search of blood after the events of the last meeting. I think all of that plays in favor of Pittsburgh.
Score: Cleveland Browns 13 – Pittsburgh Steelers 17
More Week 13 NFL Betting News
- 49ers vs Seahawks NFL Week 13 Odds & Expert Prediction
- Redskins vs Eagles NFL Week 13 Spread & Pick for Monday Night
- Chargers at Steelers NFL Week 13 Odds & Pick for Sunday Night
- Vikings vs Patriots NFL Week 13 Lines & Prediction
- Cardinals vs Packers NFL Week 13 Odds & Analysis
- Broncos vs Bengals NFL Week 13 Lines & Betting Analysis
- Rams at Lions NFL Week 13 Spread, Preview & Prediction
- Browns vs Texans NFL Week 13 Odds & Game Preview
- Chiefs vs Raiders NFL Week 13 Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Jets vs Titans NFL Week 13 Odds & Expert Pick
- Colts vs Jaguars NFL Week 13 Odds & Game Prediction
- Bills vs Dolphins NFL Week 13 Odds & Betting Analysis
- Week Thirteen NFL DFS Picks (Ep. 635)
- How to Bet Ravens at Falcons NFL Week 13 Spread & Pick
Even More Browns vs Steelers Archived Betting Articles
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 AFC North Division
- NFL AFC North Betting Odds & Picks for the 2021 Season
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Browns 48 vs Steelers 37 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- AFC Wild Card Round: Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers Opening Lines and Betting Trends January 10, 2021
- Steelers 22 vs Browns 24 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Cleveland Browns: Line and Betting Trends for Week 17
- NFL Week 12 Parlay Picks Expert Analysis
- Browns 7 vs Steelers 38 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- NFL 2020 Week 6 O/U Picks Expert Analysis
- Steelers vs. Browns Line and Betting Trends October 18, 2020
- AFC North News & Odds: Can Browns Survive Without Nick Chubb?