The opening week of the NFL season is a time when every single team comes in believing that they have what it takes to be a Super Bowl champion. Of course, only one team can win it all, and a quick look at the Super Bowl betting odds make it pretty obvious that the fans and bookies only believe that a handful of teams have a legitimate shot of hoisting the Lombardi Trophy when all is said and done. That said, there is usually a team or two who come out and have a surprising season, and it can be argued that the Buffalo Bills and the Baltimore Ravens have the ability to be in that group if they can play to the very best of their abilities. Getting off to a good start is very often the key to a good season, especially when you are playing in division as tough as the one that the Ravens do business in. Baltimore are coming into this one as a slight 3-point home favorite, which indicates that these two are pretty evenly matched.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.