Andy Dalton and the Cincinnati Bengals have looked fantastic in posting a perfect 4-0 record as they get set for their intriguing Week 5 matchup against Russell Wilson and the two-time NFC reigning champion Seattle Seahawks in Sunday. Now, with Dalton and company looking to keep their unblemished record intact, let’s find out of the Bengals can win and cash in as slight home NFL betting favorites.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.