McCarthy: We’re not going to be an underdog. That’s not us. We’re going out to Arizona to win. We expect to win. #GBvsAZ— Green Bay Packers (@packers) January 11, 2016
The Divisional Games are where we get to see the favorites come into the playoff mix after they all took the Wild Card Weekend off. There is some debate as to whether that free week helps or hinders a team, and will get some idea of an answer when the Green Bay Packers head into University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, AZ to face the Cardinals. Kick-off for this one is set for 8:15 PM EST on Saturday, January 16 on NBC. Click here for our NFL betting lines.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.