The 3-5 Arizona Cardinals believe they’re good enough to make the playoffs. If that’s true, they must beat teams like the 2-6 Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Can Arizona and Kyler Murray get it done on Sunday? Or, will the Buccaneers add a checkmark to their win column? Keep reading for the NFL odds, a preview, and an against the spread pick for Cardinals vs Buccaneers!
Cardinals vs Buccaneers 2019 NFL Week 10 Spread & Expert Prediction
- When: Sunday, Nov. 9 at 1:00 pm ET
- Where: Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, FL
- TV: FOX
- ATS Odds: Buccaneers -4 ½
- Over/Under Total Odds: 51 ½
Why the Arizona Cardinals are a good bet +4 ½?
Arizona unleashed a dynamite player in running back Kenyan Drake last Thursday night. Although Arizona ended up losing to San Francisco, Drake did all he could to keep the Cardinals in the game. He rushed for 110 yards and caught 4 passes for 52. Tampa Bay must not only deal with Kenyan Drake on Sunday, but they must also deal with David Johnson. Both running backs will support Kyler Murray enough for Arizona to at least cover on Nov. 10.
- Total Yards: 344.4
- Passing Yards: 223.9
- Rushing Yards: 120.6
- Points Scored: 21.7
- Total Yards: 407.6
- Passing Yards: 280.7
- Rushing Yards: 126.9
- Points Allowed: 27.9
Why the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are a good bet -4 ½?
Tampa has lost 4 straight. They haven’t played badly, though. In fact, the Buccaneers could be 2-0 in the two weeks after their bye instead of 0-2. They took the lead over the Tennessee Titans a couple of game ago only to lose 27-23. They battled Seattle to overtime last Sunday. The Seahawks scored a touchdown in overtime to win 40-24. Now back home, Tampa believes they’re sitting on a victory. They should handle Arizona on Sunday with a win and cover.
- Total Yards: 376.6
- Passing Yards: 277.4
- Rushing Yards: 99.2
- Points Scored: 28.8
- Total Yards: 371.6
- Passing Yards: 293.5
- Rushing Yards: 78.1
- Points Allowed: 31.5
NFL Week 10 Betting Trends for Cardinals vs Buccaneers
- Cardinals are 4-1 ATS in the last 5 road games
- Cardinals are 1-6-1 ATS in the last 8 games after accumulating more than 150 yards rushing in their previous game
- The total went OVER in 7 of Arizona’s last 8 games against an opponent in the NFC South division
- Buccaneers are 1-4 ATS in the last 5 home games
- Buccaneers are 1-4 ATS in the last 5 versus the NFC
- The total went OVER in 6 of Tampa Bay’s last 6 games
Cardinals vs Buccaneers Final NFL Betting Analysis
On paper, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers sure look like a team that should win and cover versus the Arizona Cardinals. They’ve got the veteran quarterback, one of the best wide receivers in the NFL, and the top-ranked defense against the rush.
A closer look, though, reveals some issues. The Bucs allow 293.5 passing yards per game. That ranks 31-of-32 teams. Opponents throw all over the Buccaneers, which is why Arizona gets the nod against the spread in this matchup.
Kenyan Drake provides Kyler Murray an excellent out of the backfield pass-catching weapon. Larry Fitzgerald remains a top wide receiver. David Johnson should also play this Sunday. That means Murry has 3 top receivers to throw the football too. The Cardinals might not win straight up. They should win against the spread.
NFL Free Pick: Arizona Cardinals +4 ½
More NFL Week 10 Betting News
- Seahawks vs 49ers 2019 NFL Week 10 Odds & Expert Analysis
- Chargers vs Raiders 2019 NFL Week 10 Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Vikings vs Cowboys 2019 NFL Week 10 Lines & Pick for Sunday Night
- Panthers vs Packers 2019 NFL Week 10 Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Cardinals vs Buccaneers 2019 NFL Week 10 Spread & Expert Prediction
- Chiefs vs Titans 2019 NFL Week 10 Lines, Game Preview & Betting Pick
- Rams vs Steelers 2019 NFL Week 10 Odds & Game Analysis
- Dolphins vs Colts 2019 NFL Week 10 Lines, Betting Preview & Expert Pick
- Giants vs Jets 2019 NFL Week 10 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Week Ten Daily Fantasy Football Picks (Ep. 748)
- Falcons vs Saints 2019 NFL Week 10 Spread & Betting Prediction
- Bills vs Browns 2019 NFL Week 10 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Lions vs Bears 2019 NFL Week 10 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Ravens vs Bengals 2019 NFL Week 10 Lines, Preview & Prediction