The Arizona Cardinals look to make it 3 in a row when they travel to MetLife Stadium to take on the Giants this Sunday. Arizona’s finally gotten it’s offense together. Will the Cardinals continue impressing on the scoreboard? Or, will the Daniel Jones led New York Giants pick up their third victory? Check out the NFL Week 7 odds, a preview and a free pick for Cardinals vs Giants!
Cardinals vs Giants 2019 NFL Week 7 Spread & Game Prediction
- When: Sunday, Oct. 20 at 1:00pm ET
- Where: MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
- TV: FOX
- ATS Odds: Giants -3
- Over/Under Total Odds: 49
- Partly Cloudy: 19°C/67°F
- Humidity: 66%
- Precipitation: 20%
- Wind: 6 mph SW
- Cloud Cover: 36%
- Type of Stadium: Open
Why Arizona Cardinals are a good bet +3?
In Week 5, Arizona beat Cincinnati 26-23 as a 3-point road dog. The Cardinals followed that up with a 34-33 win over the Atlanta Falcons in Week 6. Arizona’s offense is clicking. It took quarterback Kyler Murray a few games, but he’s finally put it together. Murray was exceptional against the Falcons, throwing for 340 yards and 3 touchdowns. If Murray carries over his excellent play, Arizona could beat the Giants straight up.
- Total Yards: 376.8
- Passing Yards: 254.2
- Rushing Yards: 122.7
- Points Scored: 22.3
- Total Yards: 414
- Passing Yards: 218.2
- Rushing Yards: 132.8
- Points Allowed: 28.5
Why New York Giants are a good bet -3?
NYG has had a tough go of it in their last couple of matchups. The reason is obvious. The Giants battled the Minnesota Vikings in Week 5. In Week 6, they took on the New England Patriots on the road. Nobody expected the Giants to play either tough and the Giants didn’t! On Sunday, though, they take on a team more on their level. While Daniel Jones didn’t play well against the Vikes and Pats, he should play well versus an Arizona defense that allows 414 total yards per game. The Giants have the better defense while their quarterback finally faces a team he can have success against.
- Total Yards: 339.5
- Passing Yards: 234.2
- Rushing Yards: 105.3
- Points Scored: 18.5
- Total Yards: 412.3
- Passing Yards: 285
- Rushing Yards: 127.3
- Points Allowed: 26.7
NFL Week 7 Betting Trends for Cardinals vs Giants
- Cardinals are 5-2 ATS in the last 7 games
- Cardinals are 6-3 ATS in the last 9 versus the Giants
- The total went OVER in 5 of Arizona’s last 7 game
- Giants are 2-5 ATS in the last 7
- Giants are 1-4 ATS in the last 5 home games
- The total went OVER in 5 of NY Giants’ last 7 games against an opponent in the NFC conference
Cardinals vs Giants Final NFL Betting Analysis
Arizona looked good in wins against the Falcons and Bengals. They might not look all that good against the Giants on Oct. 20, though. Daniel Jones showed that he can lead an NFL offense in victories over Tampa Bay and Washington.
He could get a helping hand on Sunday. Running back Saquon Barkley is listed as questionable. So is backup running back Wayne Gallman. Either would take some pressure off the former Duke quarterback. The key in this game could be how well the Cardinals defend against the rush. If Barkley or Gallman can open things for Jones, the Giants should win and cover.
That’s the way to go. Arizona has won both their games against bad teams. They face a mediocre team that’s getting healthier by the day on Sunday. The Giants crash Murray and the Cards back to earth.
NFL Free Pick: New York Giants -3
More NFL Week 7 Betting News
- Saints vs Bears 2019 NFL Week 7 Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Ravens vs Seahawks 2019 NFL Week 7 Spread & Game Preview
- Eagles vs Cowboys 2019 NFL Week 7 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- NFL Picks Week Seven (Ep. 741)
- Chargers vs Titans 2019 NFL Week 7 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Raiders vs Packers 2019 NFL Week 7 Spread, Game Info & Expert Pick
- Rams vs Falcons 2019 NFL Week 7 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Texans vs Colts 2019 NFL Week 7 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Vikings vs Lions 2019 NFL Week 7 Lines, Analysis & Game Pick
- Jaguars vs Bengals 2019 NFL Week 7 Odds, Betting Preview & Expert Pick
- 2019 NFL Week 7 Parlay Betting Picks
- Cardinals vs Giants 2019 NFL Week 7 Spread & Game Prediction
- 49ers vs Redskins 2019 NFL Week 7 Lines, Game Info & Pick
- 2019 NFL Week 7 Over/Under Betting Picks