A rested, healthy Arizona Cardinals look to take on the Green Bay Packers in a repeat matchup of a game we saw just three weeks ago. When we last saw these teams face off, things didn’t look so good for the Packers as they were decimated in a 38-8 loss. Since then not much has changed with either team aside from their recent losses/wins. The Cardinals are well-rested, but did lose their last game 36-6 to the Seattle Seahawks. After a string of losses during the regular season, the Packers offensive looks rejuvenated. QB Aaron Rodgers and Company were able to put together a 35-18 win against the Redskins. Now, NFL football betting fans are wondering if we’re going to see a repeat loss for the Packers, or if they’ll pull it together when they visit the University of Phoenix stadium once more… so, should you bet on the Arizona Cardinals to take home the win? Let’s take a look.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.