A rested, healthy Arizona Cardinals look to take on the Green Bay Packers in a repeat matchup of a game we saw just three weeks ago. When we last saw these teams face off, things didn’t look so good for the Packers as they were decimated in a 38-8 loss. Since then not much has changed with either team aside from their recent losses/wins. The Cardinals are well-rested, but did lose their last game 36-6 to the Seattle Seahawks. After a string of losses during the regular season, the Packers offensive looks rejuvenated. QB Aaron Rodgers and Company were able to put together a 35-18 win against the Redskins. Now, NFL football betting fans are wondering if we’re going to see a repeat loss for the Packers, or if they’ll pull it together when they visit the University of Phoenix stadium once more… so, should you bet on the Arizona Cardinals to take home the win? Let’s take a look.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks