- Game Day: Sunday, November 29, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Foxborough, MA
- Stadium: Gillette Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Cardinals Betting Insights
- Arizona has put together a 5-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals are just 2-4 ATS when favored by at least 2.5 points.
- Just six of Arizona’s 10 games this year have gone over the point total (30% of its opportunities).
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Arizona is 0-0 and 0-0 against the spread.
- When the New England defense allows 23.8 points or fewer this year, the Patriots have accumulated a 3-1 overall record and a 3-1 record against the spread.
Patriots Betting Insights
- Just six of New England’s 10 games this year have gone over the point total (40% of its opportunities).
- New England has put together a losing 4-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Patriots are just 2-3 ATS when an underdog by at least 2.5 points.
- New England is 4-2 overall and 4-2 against the spread when they score at least 20.9 points this season.
- When Arizona allows opposing offenses to put points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread.
|Patriots (+2.5)||Under (49.5)||Cardinals 25 Patriots 24|
- The Cardinals and their opponents have scored at least 49.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in four of 10 opportunities (40%) this season.
- New England has played in three games this year (out of 10 total matchups — 30% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 49.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.1 more points per game (49.6) than this matchup’s total of 49.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.9 less points per game (47.6) than this matchup’s total of 49.5 points.
- The average over/under the Cardinals have had set in games this season is 3.0 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Patriots games this season is 4.8 fewer points than the point total of 49.5 in this outing.
Cardinals vs Patriots: Last 5 Meetings
New England has an edge against Arizona in the last five matchups between these two teams, putting together a 4-1 record in those games. New England outscored Arizona 138-63 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|9/11/2016||Cardinals||363-344 NE||23-21 NE|
|9/16/2012||Patriots||387-242 NE||20-18 ARI|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Cardinals and their opponents have combined to score an average of 58.7 points in their last three games, 9.2 more than the 49.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Arizona has gone 0-3 against the spread and 1-2 overall in their last three outcomes.
- Arizona has hit the over two times in the last three contests.
- The Patriots have averaged a total of 48 combined points over their last three games, 1.5 less than this matchup’s over/under of 49.5.
- New England is just 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- The under has been the norm for New England. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three outcomes.
Cardinals: No Injuries Listed
Patriots: No Injuries Listed