Cardinals versus Rams on Sunday has no playoff implications. But, the winner can set the tone for the offseason. The Arizona Cardinals hope to showcase Kyler Murray and the offense one final time in 2019. The LA Rams hope to end the regular season on a winning note. Will LAR get the job done both SU and ATS? Or, will Arizona keep it close? See below for the NFL odds, a preview and a free pick for Cardinals vs Rams!
Cardinals vs Rams 2019 NFL Week 17 Spread, Game Info & Expert Pick
- When: Sunday, Dec. 29 at 4:25 pm ET
- Where: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, CA
- TV: FOX
- ATS Odds: Rams -7
- Over/Under Total Odds: 49
- Mostly Sunny: 17°C/63°F
- Humidity: 56%
- Precipitation: 10%
- Wind: 4 mph SSW
- Cloud Cover: 19%
- Type of Stadium: Open
Why the Arizona Cardinals are a good bet +7?
The Cardinals are on a mini-winning streak. In Week 15, Arizona beat the Cleveland Browns 38-24 as a 3-point dog. Last Sunday, the Cards upset the Seattle Seahawks 27-13 as an 8-point underdog. The victory over Seattle impressed. Arizona traveled to the Emerald City. The Seahawks are in a fight for the NFC West and the top-seed in the NFC Playoffs. They were motivated to beat Zona. But the Cardinals won. AZ can carry over the momentum from the past couple of weeks into Week 17.
- Total Yards: 338.3
- Passing Yards: 210.3
- Rushing Yards: 127.9
- Points Scored: 22.5
- Total Yards: 400.5
- Passing Yards: 279.9
- Rushing Yards: 120.6
- Points Allowed: 27.4
Why the L.A. Rams are a good bet -7?
The Rams won’t salvage the season. They can end it on a positive note, though. Los Angeles played too well to lose in Week 16. They had a lead over the San Francisco 49ers. San Francisco came back to beat the Rams 34-31. That knocked LAR out of the playoffs. The Rams can end the season with an impressive win. LAR dominated the Cards 34-7 in Week 13.Why would anything be different on Sunday?
- Total Yards: 371.6
- Passing Yards: 279.2
- Rushing Yards: 92.4
- Points Scored: 24.2
- Total Yards: 336.1
- Passing Yards: 220.2
- Rushing Yards: 115.9
- Points Allowed: 22.7
NFL Week 17 Betting Trends for Arizona Cardinals vs L.A. Rams
- Cardinals are 6-1-1 ATS in their last 8 road games
- Arizona is 7-3-1 ATS in their last 11 games overall
- Cardinals are 1-9 ATS in their last 10 games after allowing less than 250 total yards in their previous game
- Over is 7-2 in Cardinals last 9 games in Week 17
- LAR is 6-1 ATS in their last 7 versus the NFC West
- Rams are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 versus the NFC
- LAR is 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games as a home favorite
- Under is 7-1 in Rams last 8 games as a home favorite
Cardinals vs Rams Final NFL Betting Analysis
The Cardinals let the first head-to-head between these two get out of hand. Arizona’s defense had no answer for Jared Goff. The Rams’ quarterback threw for 424 yards and 2 TDs. He dominated Arizona’s defense.
We shouldn’t expect a repeat performance from Goff. NFL coaches are great at switching things up from game-to-game. The Cardinals’ defense will play Goff differently on Dec. 29. Arizona has gotten into a rhythm the last couple of games on offense. The Cardinals should keep that going. Kenyan Drake will have success rushing the football while Kyler Murray mustn’t worry about Jalen Ramsey because the All-Pro corner will skip this matchup.
Take the points on the Cardinals. Also, consider the moneyline. AZ has a real shot to win this straight up. No way the Rams bring the same energy Arizona will to a meaningless game. Cardinals cover.
NFL Free Pick: Cardinals +7
More NFL Week 17 Betting News
- 2019 NFL Week 17 Over/Under Betting Picks
- Raiders vs Broncos 2019 NFL Week 17 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- 2019 NFL Week 17 Odds, Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- Titans vs Texans 2019 NFL Week 17 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Dolphins vs Patriots 2019 NFL Week 17 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Cardinals vs Rams 2019 NFL Week 17 Spread, Game Info & Expert Pick
- Chargers vs Chiefs 2019 NFL Week 17 Spread, Game Info & Expert Pick
- Bears vs Vikings 2019 NFL Week 17 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Colts vs Jaguars 2019 NFL Week 17 Odds, Preview & Pick
- NFL Week 17 Christmas MEGAPOD (Ep. 768)
- Steelers vs Ravens 2019 NFL Week 17 Spread, Game Info & Expert Pick
- Jets vs Bills 2019 NFL Week 17 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Falcons vs Buccaneers 2019 NFL Week 17 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Eagles vs Giants 2019 NFL Week 17 Odds, Analysis & Prediction