The Arizona Cardinals battle the Baltimore Ravens after a decent start for rookie QB Kyler Murray. Can Murray break the Ravens’ defense and hand Arizona its first win of the season? Or, will Baltimore continue rolling in Week 2? Check out the NFL odds, a preview and a free pick for Cardinals vs Ravens!
Cardinals vs Ravens 2019 NFL Week 2 Odds, Preview and Pick
- When: Sunday, Sep. 15 at 1:00pm ET
- Where: M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, MD
- TV: FOX
- Radio: Arizona Cardinals / Baltimore Ravens
- Live Stream: NFL Sunday Ticket
- ATS Odds: Ravens -13 ½
- Over/Under Total Odds: 46 ½
Why Arizona Cardinals are a good bet +13 ½?
Murray started out poorly in the Cards 27-27 tie with the Detroit Lions in Week 1. Murray threw 2 picks. Amazingly, the rookie picked himself up, ran Kliff Kingsbury’s offense, and the Cardinals scored enough for the tie.
The bad start and subsequent recovery should aid Murray in this Week 2 battle. That could be enough for Arizona to keep this one closer than the spread.
- Total Yards: 387
- Passing Yards: 275
- Rushing Yards: 112
- Points Scored: 27
- Total Yards: 477
- Passing Yards: 361
- Rushing Yards: 116
- Points Allowed: 27
Why Baltimore Ravens are a good bet -13 ½?
Baltimore looked like the best team in the NFL when beating the Miami Dolphins 59-10. Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson was sensational when throwing 5 TD passes. The Ravens defense dominated the Fins.
Baltimore’s defense could lead the way here. Ravens coach John Harbaugh will draw something special up for Kyler Murray. Harbaugh’s probably at his desk right now thinking of the best way to dominate AZ’s offense. Baltimore can blow out the Arizona Cardinals.
- Total Yards: 643
- Passing Yards: 378
- Rushing Yards: 265
- Points Scored: 59
- Total Yards: 200
- Passing Yards: 179
- Rushing Yards: 21
- Points Allowed: 10
NFL Week 2 Betting Trends for Cardinals vs Ravens
- Cardinals are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 road games versus a team with a winning record
- Cardinals are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games after allowing more than 350 total yards in their previous game
- Over is 4-0 in Cardinals last 4 games on field turf
- Ravens are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 home games
- Ravens are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games in September
- Under is 5-1 in Ravens last 6 games after allowing less than 15 points in their previous game
Cardinals vs Ravens Final NFL Betting Analysis
Harbaugh said that Lamar Jackson would be a better passer this season than last season. But, that was ridiculous. Jackson threw for 324 yards and 5 TD passes. He completed 85% of his throws. It was one of the most impressive performances in NFL history from any quarterback.
Again, the Ravens played the Miami Dolphins, but it’s not like Baltimore can only pass the ball on offense. The Ravens also rushed for 265 yards. Plus, Baltimore gets the Cardinals at home. Ravens roll again.
NFL Free Pick: Baltimore Ravens -13 ½