If Seattle wins out, they take the NFC West title. Not only that, but the Seahawks will also get a bye. On Sunday, they face the division rival Arizona Cardinals. Will Seattle protect their home-field with a win and cover? Or, will Arizona keep the game closer than the spread? Keep reading for NFL odds, a preview and a free pick for Cardinals vs Seahawks!
Cardinals vs Seahawks 2019 NFL Week 16 Odds, Prediction & Pick
- When: Sunday, Dec. 22 at 4:25 pm ET
- Where: CenturyLink Field, Seattle, WA
- TV: FOX
- ATS Odds: Seahawks -9 ½
- Over/Under Total Odds: 50 ½
Why the Arizona Cardinals are a good bet +9 ½?
Arizona has had a decent season considering they’ve got a new coach and quarterback. Kliff Kingsbury has coached Kyler Murray some great moments. One of those moments happened in Week 15 when he dominated the Cleveland Browns. Murray completed 76% of his passes for 219 yards. He also rushed for 56 yards. If Murray plays that way on Sunday, this game will be close.
- Total Yards: 333.0
- Passing Yards: 214.0
- Rushing Yards: 119.0
- Points Scored: 22.1
- Total Yards: 413.1
- Passing Yards: 290.4
- Rushing Yards: 122.7
- Points Allowed: 28.4
Why the Seattle Seahawks are a good bet -9 ½?
Seattle is knocking on the door for a 1 or 2 seed. The Seahawks bounced back from a Week 14 loss to the Rams with a 30-24 victory over the Carolina Panthers in Week 15. Russell Wilson threw for 286 yards and 2 TDs while Chris Carson rushed for 133 yards and a couple of touchdowns. Those two-star Seahawk offensive players should dominate a bad Arizona defense on Dec. 22.
- Total Yards: 387.1
- Passing Yards: 245.4
- Rushing Yards: 141.7
- Points Scored: 26.5
- Total Yards: 378.3
- Passing Yards: 271.0
- Rushing Yards: 107.3
- Points Allowed: 24.6
NFL Week 16 Betting Trends for Arizona Cardinals vs Seattle Seahawks
- Cardinals are 5-1-1 ATS in their last 7 road games
- Arizona is 3-1-1 ATS in their last 5 games following an ATS win
- Cardinals are 6-14-2 ATS in their last 22 games following an ATS win
- Over is 12-5 in Cardinals last 17 games on field turf
- Seattle is 3-0-1 ATS in their last 4 games as a favorite
- Seahawks are 4-1-1 ATS versus a team with a losing record
- Seattle is 2-5 ATS in their last 7 home games
- Over is 8-2 in Seahawks last 10 games versus a team with a losing record
Cardinals vs Seahawks Final NFL Betting Analysis
Seattle is a good team. If it weren’t for Russell Wilson, the Seahawks would have at least 2 more loses on their record, though. The Seahawk defense hasn’t helped the squad that much this season.
Seattle allows 24.6 points per game on average. That ranks twenty-first in the NFL. The Seahawks give up 378.3 total yards. Sure, they beat Arizona 27-10 in the first matchup. That was back in Week 4. Arizona’s offense is better. Seattle’s defense isn’t. Expect the Seahawks to win straight up. Arizona covers.
NFL Free Pick: Cardinals +9 ½
More NFL Week 16 Betting News
- Jaguars vs Falcons 2019 NFL Week 16 Spread & Expert Analysis
- Saints vs Titans 2019 NFL Week 16 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Cowboys vs Eagles 2019 NFL Week 16 Lines, Preview & Analysis
- Cardinals vs Seahawks 2019 NFL Week 16 Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Rams vs 49ers 2019 NFL Week 16 Spread & Game Preview
- NFL Picks Week 16 (Ep. 766)
- Giants vs Redskins 2019 NFL Week 16 Spread, Game Info & Pick
- Panthers vs Colts 2019 NFL Week 16 Lines & Betting Analysis
- Ravens vs Browns 2019 NFL Week 16 Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Raiders vs Chargers 2019 NFL Week 16 Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Steelers vs Jets 2019 NFL Week 16 Lines & Expert Analysis
- Bengals vs Dolphins 2019 NFL Week 16 Odds & Betting Prediction
- Bills vs Patriots 2019 NFL Week 16 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Texans vs Buccaneers 2019 NFL Week 16 Odds, Preview & Pick