There will be no repeat of a 15-1 regular-season campaign for reigning NFL MVP Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers, who suffered their second defeat of the season at the rough hands of the Minnesota Vikings last week. In fact, if the Panthers don’t get their act together real soon, a below 10-win mark could be a real possibility. For the Falcons, their season couldn’t have started any better, as they already own a 2-1 mark from their first three games, including a thrilling 45-32 Monday Night road win at New Orleans, a victory that catapulted Atlanta to the top of the NFC South division. With Carolina, one hand, looking to bounce back on the winning column and Atlanta, on the other hand, seeking to build on its impressive start of the season; who will be getting the important W in victorious in this mouthwatering NFC South face-off? Find out as our expert NFL online betting handicapper breaks it down for you below.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.