The opening week of the NFL season is always a reason to be excited, but the schedule makers have outdone themselves this year by making the first game of the season be a rematch between last year’s Super Bowl teams. The Carolina Panthers will be looking for revenge as they head into Denver to face the World Champion Broncos, and they will be going against a team that looks a little bit different than they did just a few short months ago. The biggest change is obviously at the QB position, with Peyton Manning riding off into the sunset, and Brock Osweiler moving on to the Houston Texans. The Broncos will be starting Trevor Siemian in the QB role, and will probably once again be looking to the defense to pull them through. The Panthers are almost unchanged from last year, with Josh Norman being their one major loss. Can the Panthers come out and set the tone for the year by taking out the defending champions? Let’s take a look and see the latest NFL betting odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.