If truth be told, the vast majority of fans outside of North Carolina have been waiting all season long for the real Carolina Panthers to show up. It would appear that what we are seeing is the real deal, as the Panthers went 15-1 on the season, and are now sitting at 4-1 odds of winning Super Bowl 50. Their road to Levi’s Stadium will start this weekend with a tough match-up against the Seattle Seahawks, but the Panthers have shown all season long that they are a resilient team that seems to thrive on any challenge thrown their way. There are a number of reasons why they are a good bet at any odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.