In one of the anticipated NFL matchups this Sunday, the San Diego Chargers (1-2) will host the Cleveland Browns (1-2), as both teams seek to claim the all-important second victory of the season and get back to the .500 mark. Detailed below is an NFL betting odds preview of this matchup, complete with free NFL picks and predictions for your consideration. Venue: Qualcomm Stadium, San Diego, Ca. Date: Sunday, October 4, 2015 Time: 4:05 PM ET TV: CBS NFL Odds: Cleveland (+7.5) at San Diego (-7.5), OVER/UNDER 45
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.