In one of the anticipated NFL matchups this Sunday, the San Diego Chargers (1-2) will host the Cleveland Browns (1-2), as both teams seek to claim the all-important second victory of the season and get back to the .500 mark. Detailed below is an NFL betting odds preview of this matchup, complete with free NFL picks and predictions for your consideration. Venue: Qualcomm Stadium, San Diego, Ca. Date: Sunday, October 4, 2015 Time: 4:05 PM ET TV: CBS NFL Odds: Cleveland (+7.5) at San Diego (-7.5), OVER/UNDER 45
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis