The Los Angeles Chargers (1-4), losers of four straight games, play the Jacksonville Jaguars (1-5), who are on a five-game losing streak, on Sunday, October 25, 2020 at . Los Angeles is favored by 8.0 points in the game. The contest’s over/under is set at 49.5.
- Game Day: Sunday, October 25, 2020
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel:
- Location: ,
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Chargers Betting Insights
- Just three of Los Angeles’ five games this year have gone over the point total (40% of its opportunities).
- Los Angeles has compiled a 4-1 record against the spread this season.
- The average points per game output for the Chargers this season, 22, is 8.2 fewer than the 30.2 the Jaguars have given up in each contest.
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Los Angeles is 0-2 and 2-0 against the spread.
- Jacksonville is 1-1 overall and 1-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 30.2 points.
Jaguars Betting Insights
- Half of Jacksonville’s games this year — three out of six — have gone over the point total.
- Jacksonville has put together a losing 2-4 record against the spread this season.
- The average points per game output for the Jaguars this season, 20.8, is 4.2 fewer than the 25 the Chargers have given up in each contest.
- In games where Jacksonville scores at least 20.8 points this season, they are 1-2 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- Los Angeles is 1-2 overall and 2-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25 points.
|Chargers (-8)||Under (49.5)||Chargers 33 Jaguars 16|
- The Chargers and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total (49.5 points) in 40% of their outings this season (two of five opportunities).
- The Jaguars have played in three games this year (out of six total matchups — 50% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 49.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 6.7 fewer points per game (42.8) than this matchup’s total of 49.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 55.2 points per game, 5.7 more than the point total in this game.
- The average total the Chargers have had set in games this year is 2.5 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Jaguars this season is 1.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Chargers vs Jaguars: Last 5 Meetings
Los Angeles holds an edge against Jacksonville over the last five meetings between these two squads, putting together a 4-1 record in those games. In those games against the Jaguars, the Chargers have a 1-0 record against the spread. Los Angeles has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, scoring 164 points while Jacksonville put up 83.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/8/2019||Chargers||Jaguars||-3.5||42||-180||+155||525-252 LAC||45-10 LAC|
|11/12/2017||N/A||Jaguars||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||398-322 JAX||20-17 JAX|
|9/18/2016||N/A||Chargers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||388-357 JAX||38-14 SDC|
|11/29/2015||N/A||Jaguars||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||420-369 JAX||31-25 SDC|
|9/28/2014||N/A||Chargers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||407-320 SDC||33-14 SDC|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Chargers total over the last three games is 4.8 points more than the 49.5 total listed for this matchup.
- Los Angeles is 2-1 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over their last three games.
- The over has been familiar to Los Angeles. They have gone over the total two times in the last three contests.
- The Jaguars have averaged a total of 50.7 combined points in their last three games, 1.2 greater than this matchup’s over/under of 49.5.
- Jacksonville has struggled to cover lately, going 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over their last three contests.
- Jacksonville has gone under the total two times in their last three outcomes.
Chargers: No Injuries Listed
Jaguars: No Injuries Listed
More Recent NFL News
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 8th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Might Become A TV Host
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 1st Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: 49ers Made Deal for a 3rd Pick in the 2021 Draft
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: JuJu Smith-Schuster Resigns With the Steelers
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Saints’ QB Drew Brees Retires
- NFL 2021 Draft: Justin Fields Favorite to be 3rd Pick Overall
- NFL 2021 Draft: Zach Wilson 2nd Pick Overall Expert Analysis
- NFL Rumors: Dolphins, Jets Chasing Ex-Packers Pro Bowl Running Back Aaron Jones
- Look Back at the 2020 Worst NFL Draft Picks
- NFL Rumors & News: DeShaun Watson Ongoing Saga
- 2021 NFL Draft Expert Analysis: QB Picks Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Updated 2021 NFL Draft Odds & Picks March 3rd Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs Takings The Headlines
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: J.J. Watt Might End Up In Cleveland
- 2021 NFL Draft Rankings Update & Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors: Former Texans Star JJ Watt Could Choose Browns Soon
- Early Super Bowl LVI Odds Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs on the Move for the 2021 Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 11th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: First Week of the 2021 Offseason
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Chiefs Lost
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Buccaneers Won
- Super Bowl Quarterback Battle: Mahomes Vs Brady Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Quarter Bets Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Main Props Expert Analysis
- Late Super Bowl 55 Betting Preview: Chiefs vs Bucs
- Super Bowl LV Halftime Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV 1st Half Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Super Bowl LV Props Bets That You Could Bet On
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 4th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Coin Toss Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Gatorade Shower Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV MVP Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl LV Touchdown Props Expert Analysis
- Will Tom Brady Retire At The End Of The Season?
- Super Bowl LV: National Anthem Props Expert Analysis
- Bucs Offense Vs Chiefs Defense Super Bowl Expert Analysis
- Do the Bucs have what it takes to win Super Bowl 55?
- Chiefs Offense vs. Bucs Defense: What could happen?
- Is it a Good Idea to Wait to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Before the Match?
- Is it a Good Idea to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Early?
- Are the Chiefs Capable of Taking Home Super Bowl LV?
- Super Bowl LV Expert Analysis: Mahomes Vs Brady Showdown
- Early Week Betting Preview: Chiefs vs. Bucs Super Bowl 55
- What to Look Forward in the NFL 2021 Draft
- NFL Rumors & News: What Will Aaron Rodgers Do Next?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 28th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 27th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Early Spread and Betting Trends
- Early Super Bowl LV Betting Previewv
- Super Bowl LV Betting Tips & Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- NFL 2021 Conference Championship Playoffs Power Rankings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups After Divisional Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL 2020-21 Playoffs Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups Update – NFL Betting
- NFL 2021 Power Ranking Analysis After Wild Card Games
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 7th Edition
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 7th Edition
- Aaron Rodgers–Davante Adams Duo: Can They Win The Super Bowl?
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings Expert Analysis After Regular Season
- Top QBs After 2020-21 NFL Regular Season Expert Analysis
- How Changing Would Be If There Was an 18th NFL Game
- Super Bowl 55 Favored Matchups | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- Kansas City Chiefs QB-WR Duo Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Top Offensive Players After Regular Season
- NFL 2021 Draft Quarterbacks Expert Analysis
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Championship Odds Analysis Update
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 5th Edition
- Colts at Bills: January 9, 2021 Odds and Computer Picks for the AFC Wild Card Round
- Los Angeles Rams at Seattle Seahawks: Line and Early Picks for the NFC Wild Card Round