If you’re fired up about the start of the 2016 NFL regular season and you’re looking for some value-packed underdogs that are offering a lot of value in their respective Week 1 openers, then you’re in luck! Thanks to the expert NFL betting odds analysis on two Week 1 matchups whose underdog teams look like strong picks to either win outright or cover the spread, you’re going to have a great opportunity to cash in with not one, but two winning wagers. Okay, let’s get started.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.