New England Patriots (12-4, No. 2 seed in the AFC) and the Kansas City Chiefs (12-5, No. 5 seed in the AFC) will be squaring it off in the NFL odds this Saturday, January 16 when the two conference foes clash at the Gillette Stadium, Foxboro, starting at 4:35 PM ET on CBS. The Gillette Stadium has been a renowned fortress for the Patriots, but can Tom Brady and Co. survive the onslaught of the surging Chiefs, who’ve won an NFL-best 11 straight games since their 1-5 start to the 2015-2016 NFL betting season? Find out what our game analysis has to say, as we take you through a Moneyline (SU) preview of this all-important matchup that will determine who progresses to the AFC Championship game.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.