Alex Smith and the incendiary Kansas City Chiefs will look to keeping their winning ways going by knocking off Tom Brady and the experienced New England Patriots when the two Super Bowl hopefuls square off in their intriguing AFC Divisional playoff showdown this coming weekend. Winners of a whopping 11 straight games, the Chiefs look like they could pose big problems against the defending Super Bowl champs. Now, let’s find out if the Chiefs can pull off the upset when they visit the Pats on Saturday, January 16 at 4:35 PM ET, live from Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts. For our NFL betting lines, click here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.