Six weeks into the season, it looked as though the Kansas City Chiefs were toast. After all, only one other team in NFL history had made it to the playoffs after a 1-5 start, which is exactly where the Chiefs were at heading into Week 7. What happened from that point on is nothing short of miraculous, as KC went on a 10-game winning streak to punch their playoff ticket, before heading into Houston to take out the Texans 30-0. That makes their win streak 11 games, and they now look like a steal at odds of 10-1 to win Super Bowl 50.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.