AFC West opponents square off when the Kansas City Chiefs (5-1) visit the Denver Broncos (2-3) on Sunday, October 25, 2020 Empower Field at Mile High. Kansas City is favored by 9.5 points. The contest’s point total is set at 47.5.
- Game Day: Sunday, October 25, 2020
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Denver, CO
- Stadium: Empower Field at Mile High
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Chiefs Betting Insights
- Kansas City is 4-2 against the spread.
- The Chiefs have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- Just four of Kansas City’s six games this year have gone over the point total (33.3% of its opportunities).
- The Chiefs, on average, score 7.2 more points per game this season (29.2) than the Broncos allow (22).
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Kansas City is 2-1 and 2-1 against the spread.
- When the Denver defense allows 22 points or fewer this year, the Broncos have pieced together a 1-1 overall record and a 2-0 record against the spread.
Broncos Betting Insights
- Most of Denver’s games this year — three out of five — have finished under the point total (60%).
- Denver has compiled a 4-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Broncos average points scored this season (20) and the Chiefs points allowed (21.2) are within 1.2 points of each other.
- In games where Denver scores at least 20 points this season, they are 1-1 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- Kansas City is 5-0 overall and 4-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 21.2 points.
|Chiefs (-9.5)||Under (47.5)||Chiefs 28 Broncos 18|
- In 50% of their opportunities this season (three of six chances), the Chiefs and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s point total of 47.5 points.
- The Broncos have played in one games this season (out of five total matchups — 20% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 47.5 points.
- The Chiefs and the Broncos combine to average 1.7 more points per game than the total of 47.5 set for this matchup.
- The Chiefs and the Broncos have seen their opponents average a combined 4.3 less points per game than the over/under of 47.5 set for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Chiefs have had set in games this season is 2.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Broncos this season is 5.5 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Chiefs vs Broncos: Last 5 Meetings
Kansas City has an edge against Denver in the last five matchups between these two squads, putting together a 5-0 record in those games. The Chiefs are 2-0 against the spread in those games against the Broncos. Kansas City has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 137 points while Denver put up 79.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/15/2019||Chiefs||Chiefs||-9.5||43||-435||+370||419-251 KC||23-3 KC|
|10/17/2019||Chiefs||Broncos||-3||49.5||-165||+143||271-205 KC||30-6 KC|
|10/28/2018||N/A||Chiefs||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||411-340 DEN||30-23 KC|
|10/1/2018||N/A||Broncos||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||446-385 KC||27-23 KC|
|12/31/2017||N/A||Broncos||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||379-336 KC||27-24 KC|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Kansas City is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three contests.
- Kansas City has hit under the total two times in their last three games.
- The Chiefs and their opponents have combined to score an average of 50.3 points in their last three games, 2.8 more than the 47.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Denver has been in top form recently, going 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three contests.
- Denver has gone under the total two times in the last three contests.
- The Broncos have averaged a total of 44.3 combined points over their last three games, 3.2 fewer than this game’s total of 47.5.
Chiefs: FB Anthony Sherman: Out (), G Kelechi Osemele: Out (Knee), OT Mitchell Schwartz: Questionable (Back), DE Alex Okafor: Questionable (Hamstring), WR Sammy Watkins: Questionable (Hamstring), OT Martinas Rankin: Out (Knee), NT Khalen Saunders: Out (Elbow), CB Alex Brown: Out (Torn Acl), QB Jordan Ta’amu: Out (Illness), DB L’Jarius Sneed: Out (Collarbone), DE Mike Danna: Out (Hamstring)
Broncos: DE Jurrell Casey: Out (Bicep), OLB Von Miller: Out (Ankle), ILB Mark Barron: Out (Hamstring), CB A.J. Bouye: Questionable (Shoulder), OLB Jeremiah Attaochu: Doubtful (Quadriceps), RB Melvin Gordon III: Questionable (Illness), DE DeMarcus Walker: Out (Calf), OLB Austin Calitro: Out (Hamstring), OL Elijah Wilkinson: Out (Leg), WR Courtland Sutton: Out (Knee), WR Diontae Spencer: Questionable (Shoulder), TE Noah Fant: Questionable (Ankle), DE Dre’Mont Jones: Out (Knee), G Dalton Risner: Questionable (Shoulder), TE Austin Fort: Out (Knee), DE Jonathan Harris: Out (Illness), WR K.J. Hamler: Questionable (Hamstring), RB Levante Bellamy: Out (Knee), LB Justin Strnad: Out (Wrist)
More Recent NFL News
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Updated 2021 NFL Draft Odds & Picks March 3rd Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs Takings The Headlines
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: J.J. Watt Might End Up In Cleveland
- 2021 NFL Draft Rankings Update & Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors: Former Texans Star JJ Watt Could Choose Browns Soon
- Early Super Bowl LVI Odds Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs on the Move for the 2021 Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 11th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: First Week of the 2021 Offseason
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Chiefs Lost
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Buccaneers Won
- Super Bowl Quarterback Battle: Mahomes Vs Brady Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Quarter Bets Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Main Props Expert Analysis
- Late Super Bowl 55 Betting Preview: Chiefs vs Bucs
- Super Bowl LV Halftime Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV 1st Half Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Super Bowl LV Props Bets That You Could Bet On
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 4th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Coin Toss Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Gatorade Shower Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV MVP Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl LV Touchdown Props Expert Analysis
- Will Tom Brady Retire At The End Of The Season?
- Super Bowl LV: National Anthem Props Expert Analysis
- Bucs Offense Vs Chiefs Defense Super Bowl Expert Analysis
- Do the Bucs have what it takes to win Super Bowl 55?
- Chiefs Offense vs. Bucs Defense: What could happen?
- Is it a Good Idea to Wait to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Before the Match?
- Is it a Good Idea to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Early?
- Are the Chiefs Capable of Taking Home Super Bowl LV?
- Super Bowl LV Expert Analysis: Mahomes Vs Brady Showdown
- Early Week Betting Preview: Chiefs vs. Bucs Super Bowl 55
- What to Look Forward in the NFL 2021 Draft
- NFL Rumors & News: What Will Aaron Rodgers Do Next?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 28th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 27th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Early Spread and Betting Trends
- Early Super Bowl LV Betting Previewv
- Super Bowl LV Betting Tips & Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- NFL 2021 Conference Championship Playoffs Power Rankings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups After Divisional Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL 2020-21 Playoffs Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups Update – NFL Betting
- NFL 2021 Power Ranking Analysis After Wild Card Games
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 7th Edition
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 7th Edition
- Aaron Rodgers–Davante Adams Duo: Can They Win The Super Bowl?
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings Expert Analysis After Regular Season
- Top QBs After 2020-21 NFL Regular Season Expert Analysis
- How Changing Would Be If There Was an 18th NFL Game
- Super Bowl 55 Favored Matchups | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- Kansas City Chiefs QB-WR Duo Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Top Offensive Players After Regular Season
- NFL 2021 Draft Quarterbacks Expert Analysis
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Championship Odds Analysis Update
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 5th Edition
- Colts at Bills: January 9, 2021 Odds and Computer Picks for the AFC Wild Card Round
- Los Angeles Rams at Seattle Seahawks: Line and Early Picks for the NFC Wild Card Round
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Washington NFC Wild Card Round: Opening Line and Early Picks January 9, 2021
- Baltimore Ravens at Tennessee Titans: Line and Early Picks for the AFC Wild Card Round
- Bears at Saints: January 10, 2021 Odds and Early Picks for the NFC Wild Card Round
- AFC Wild Card Round: Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers Opening Lines and Betting Trends January 10, 2021
- NFL 2021 Draft Order Breakdown Update
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Championship Odds Analysis Update
- Early Sunday Wild-Card Weekend Odds | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- Early Saturday Wild-Card Weekend Odds | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- Los Angeles Chargers at Kansas City Chiefs: Line and Betting Trends for Week 17
- NFL 2020 Power Rankings Expert Analysis After Week 16
- NFL Rumors & Betting News December 31st Edition
- Super Bowl LV Contenders & Pretenders Dec. 31st Update
- Minnesota Vikings at Detroit Lions Opening Line and Early Picks January 3, 2021
- Arizona Cardinals at Los Angeles Rams Opening Line and Early Picks January 3, 2021