The Kansas City Chiefs (4-0) are 13.5-point favorites as they look to continue their four-game winning streak in a matchup against the Las Vegas Raiders (2-2) on Sunday, October 11, 2020 at Arrowhead Stadium. An over/under of 56.0 is set for the game.
- Game Day: Sunday, October 11, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Kansas City, MO
- Stadium: Arrowhead Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Chiefs Betting Insights
- Kansas City has compiled a 3-1 record against the spread this season.
- Just three of Kansas City’s four games this year have gone over the point total (25% of its opportunities).
- The Chiefs average points scored this season (29.2) and the Raiders points allowed (30) are within 0.8 points of each other.
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Kansas City is 2-0 and 2-0 against the spread.
- Las Vegas is 2-1 overall and 2-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 30 points.
Raiders Betting Insights
- Each of Las Vegas’ four games this year have gone over the point total .
- Las Vegas is 2-2 against the spread.
- The Raiders have averaged 10.3 more points this season (27.8) than the Chiefs have allowed (17.5).
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Las Vegas is 2-0 and 2-0 against the spread.
- Kansas City is 1-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 17.5 points.
|Chiefs (-13.5)||Under (56)||Chiefs 34 Raiders 19|
- In 0% of their opportunities this season (zero of four chances), the Chiefs and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total of 56.0 points.
- The Raiders and their opponents have combined to score more than 56.0 points in 75% of their matchups this year (three of four opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 1.0 more point per game (57) than this matchup’s over/under of 56.0 points.
- The Chiefs and the Raiders have seen their opponents average a combined 8.5 fewer points per game than the point total of 56.0 set in this outing.
- The average total the Chiefs have had set in games this season is 9.2 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Raiders this year is 1.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Chiefs vs Raiders: Last 5 Meetings
In the last five meetings between these two teams, Kansas City has a 5-0 advantage over Las Vegas. In those games against the Raiders, the Chiefs have a 2-0 record against the spread. Kansas City has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 169 points while Las Vegas notched 70.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/1/2019||Chiefs||Chiefs||-11||49.5||-500||+420||332-259 OAK||40-9 KC|
|9/15/2019||Chiefs||Raiders||-7||52.5||-286||+245||464-307 KC||28-10 KC|
|12/30/2018||N/A||Chiefs||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||409-292 KC||35-3 KC|
|12/2/2018||N/A||Raiders||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||469-442 KC||40-33 KC|
|12/10/2017||N/A||Chiefs||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||408-268 KC||26-15 KC|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Kansas City is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 straight up over their last three contests.
- Kansas City has hit under the total three times in their last three contests.
- The Chiefs average total over the last three games is 11.7 points fewer than the 56.0 total given for this matchup.
- Las Vegas has struggled to cover recently, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Las Vegas has hit the over three times in their last three contests.
- The Raiders total over the last three games is 0.3 points fewer than the 56.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
Chiefs: CB Bashaud Breeland: Out (Suspension), NT Chris Jones: Questionable (Groin), OT Martinas Rankin: Out (Knee), NT Khalen Saunders: Out (Elbow), CB Alex Brown: Out (Torn Acl), QB Jordan Ta’amu: Out (Illness), DB L’Jarius Sneed: Out (Collarbone), DE MIke Danna: Questionable (Hamstring)
Chiefs: DT Maliek Collins: Questionable (Shoulder), RB Jalen Richard: Questionable (Ankle), FS Lamarcus Joyner: Questionable (Ribs), DT Maurice Hurst: Out (), G Richie Incognito: Out (Achilles), QB Marcus Mariota: Questionable (Undisclosed), TE Nick O’Leary: Out (Heart), OT Trent Brown: Questionable (Calf), WR Tyrell Williams: Out (Shoulder), DT Daniel Ross: Out (Foot), WR Marcell Ateman: Out (Undisclosed), WR Rico Gafford: Questionable (Hamstring), WR Henry Ruggs III: Questionable (Knee), WR Bryan Edwards: Questionable (Ankle), LB Tanner Muse: Out (Toe), CB Damon Arnette: Out (Thumb)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Rumors & News: Julian Edelman Retires, Aaron Rodgers In the Spotlight Again & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 8th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Might Become A TV Host
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 1st Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: 49ers Made Deal for a 3rd Pick in the 2021 Draft
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: JuJu Smith-Schuster Resigns With the Steelers
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Saints’ QB Drew Brees Retires
- NFL 2021 Draft: Justin Fields Favorite to be 3rd Pick Overall
- NFL 2021 Draft: Zach Wilson 2nd Pick Overall Expert Analysis
- NFL Rumors: Dolphins, Jets Chasing Ex-Packers Pro Bowl Running Back Aaron Jones
- Look Back at the 2020 Worst NFL Draft Picks
- NFL Rumors & News: DeShaun Watson Ongoing Saga
- 2021 NFL Draft Expert Analysis: QB Picks Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Updated 2021 NFL Draft Odds & Picks March 3rd Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs Takings The Headlines
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: J.J. Watt Might End Up In Cleveland
- 2021 NFL Draft Rankings Update & Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors: Former Texans Star JJ Watt Could Choose Browns Soon
- Early Super Bowl LVI Odds Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs on the Move for the 2021 Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 11th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: First Week of the 2021 Offseason
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Chiefs Lost
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Buccaneers Won
- Super Bowl Quarterback Battle: Mahomes Vs Brady Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Quarter Bets Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Main Props Expert Analysis
- Late Super Bowl 55 Betting Preview: Chiefs vs Bucs
- Super Bowl LV Halftime Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV 1st Half Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Super Bowl LV Props Bets That You Could Bet On
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 4th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Coin Toss Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Gatorade Shower Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV MVP Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl LV Touchdown Props Expert Analysis
- Will Tom Brady Retire At The End Of The Season?
- Super Bowl LV: National Anthem Props Expert Analysis
- Bucs Offense Vs Chiefs Defense Super Bowl Expert Analysis
- Do the Bucs have what it takes to win Super Bowl 55?
- Chiefs Offense vs. Bucs Defense: What could happen?
- Is it a Good Idea to Wait to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Before the Match?
- Is it a Good Idea to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Early?
- Are the Chiefs Capable of Taking Home Super Bowl LV?
- Super Bowl LV Expert Analysis: Mahomes Vs Brady Showdown
- Early Week Betting Preview: Chiefs vs. Bucs Super Bowl 55
- What to Look Forward in the NFL 2021 Draft
- NFL Rumors & News: What Will Aaron Rodgers Do Next?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 28th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 27th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Early Spread and Betting Trends
- Early Super Bowl LV Betting Previewv
- Super Bowl LV Betting Tips & Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- NFL 2021 Conference Championship Playoffs Power Rankings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups After Divisional Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL 2020-21 Playoffs Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups Update – NFL Betting
- NFL 2021 Power Ranking Analysis After Wild Card Games
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 7th Edition
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 7th Edition
- Aaron Rodgers–Davante Adams Duo: Can They Win The Super Bowl?
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings Expert Analysis After Regular Season
- Top QBs After 2020-21 NFL Regular Season Expert Analysis
- How Changing Would Be If There Was an 18th NFL Game
- Super Bowl 55 Favored Matchups | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- Kansas City Chiefs QB-WR Duo Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Top Offensive Players After Regular Season
- NFL 2021 Draft Quarterbacks Expert Analysis
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Championship Odds Analysis Update
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 5th Edition
- Colts at Bills: January 9, 2021 Odds and Computer Picks for the AFC Wild Card Round