The Kansas City Chiefs head to Tennessee in NFL Week 10. The Chiefs hope a victory keeps them on track for an AFC West title. Will Kansas City get it done on the road versus the Titans? Or, will the Tennessee Titans use their good defense to stop KC? See below for NFL odds, a preview, and a free pick for Chiefs vs Titans!
Chiefs vs Titans 2019 NFL Week 10 Lines, Game Preview & Betting Pick
- When: Sunday, Nov. 9 at 1:00 pm ET
- Where: Nissan Stadium, Nashville, TN
- TV: CBS
- ATS Odds: TBD
- Over/Under Total Odds: 48.5
Why the Kansas City Chiefs are a good bet ATS?
The Kansas City Chiefs got some great news this week. Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes is on track to play on Sunday. With Mahomes back in the fold, the Chiefs’ offense should return to the best unit in the NFL. All of Mahomes’ weapons remain available. Running backs Damien Williams and LeSean McCoy is healthy. Travis Kelce will line-up at tight-end. Mecole Hardman, Tyreek Hill, and Sammy Watkins should play. Once the Chiefs take Mahomes off the questionable list, oddsmakers will set the betting line. The Chiefs should cover that spread.
- Total Yards: 390.8
- Passing Yards: 300.7
- Rushing Yards: 90.1
- Points Scored: 28
- Total Yards: 369.3
- Passing Yards: 229.8
- Rushing Yards: 139.6
- Points Allowed: 22.7
Why the Tennessee Titans are a good bet ATS?
Tennessee’s offense will have trouble keeping up with a Mahomes led Chiefs offense. Although that’s true, the Titans will field a much better defense than Kansas City has on Sunday. The Titans’ defense should slow down Kanas City. Even if Mahomes plays, Tennessee’s defense will slow down Kansas City’s offense. That should open the door for the Titans to at least cover as the home underdog on Nov. 10.
- Total Yards: 313.7
- Passing Yards: 212.9
- Rushing Yards: 100.8
- Points Scored: 18.7
- Total Yards: 339.4
- Passing Yards: 236.3
- Rushing Yards: 103.1
- Points Allowed: 18.3
NFL Week 10 Betting Trends for Chiefs vs Titans
- Chiefs are 18-7-1 ATS in their last 26 road games
- Chiefs are 3-7-1 ATS in their last 11 games following a straight-up win
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Kansas City’s last 7 games
- Titans are 1-4-1 ATS in their last 6 games following a straight-up loss
- Titans are 0-4 ATS versus a team with a winning record
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Tennessee’s last 8 games at home
Chiefs vs Titans Final NFL Betting Analysis
If Patrick Mahomes does play, the Kansas City Chiefs should offer 6 points at least to the Tennessee Titans. They will offer 3 ½ to 4 points if Mahomes sits this one out. Either way, Kansas City will be favored over Tennessee on Sunday.
Unfortunately for Chiefs’ fans, Tennessee presents a bad matchup. The Titans have one of the top defenses in the NFL. It only allows 18.3 points per game. It’s equally adept at stopping the run and the pass.
Mahomes might need a game or two to return to MVP-caliber play. We must also factor that into our handicapping. No matter who starts at quarterback, the Titans are the pick against the spread. Not only will they cover, but they also have a shot to beat KC straight up. Back the Titans against the spread. If you feel like taking a swing, back them on the moneyline once the odds are set.
NFL Free Pick: Tennessee Titans ATS
More NFL Week 10 Betting News
- Seahawks vs 49ers 2019 NFL Week 10 Odds & Expert Analysis
- Chargers vs Raiders 2019 NFL Week 10 Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Vikings vs Cowboys 2019 NFL Week 10 Lines & Pick for Sunday Night
- Panthers vs Packers 2019 NFL Week 10 Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Cardinals vs Buccaneers 2019 NFL Week 10 Spread & Expert Prediction
- Chiefs vs Titans 2019 NFL Week 10 Lines, Game Preview & Betting Pick
- Rams vs Steelers 2019 NFL Week 10 Odds & Game Analysis
- Dolphins vs Colts 2019 NFL Week 10 Lines, Betting Preview & Expert Pick
- Giants vs Jets 2019 NFL Week 10 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Week Ten Daily Fantasy Football Picks (Ep. 748)
- Falcons vs Saints 2019 NFL Week 10 Spread & Betting Prediction
- Bills vs Browns 2019 NFL Week 10 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Lions vs Bears 2019 NFL Week 10 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Ravens vs Bengals 2019 NFL Week 10 Lines, Preview & Prediction