For the umpteenth time over the past couple of seasons, many bettors underestimated the potential of Andy Dalton and the Cincinnati Bengals in their trip to the New York Jets in Week 1, and for the umpteenth time, the Dalton and the Bengals proved to be clutch in the face of regular-season adversity. Can the underrated Cincy QB and his teammates hook another one in the NFL Lines when they fish for a win at Pittsburgh this Sunday? With Ben Roethlisberger and gang on the opposite end, it will certainly not be an easy task for the Bengals. But this is the NFL and anything can always happen. Anyway, enough of the intro, let’s get into the real gist of the matter and preview our way into this game’s NFL odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks