The AFC North may not be the most competitive division in the NFL, but you cannot deny that it is the toughest. The 4 teams in that division have a genuine hatred for one another, and that usually means that every divisional game is a lesson in smashmouth, hard-hitting football. The general consensus heading into this season was that this division would be a 2-horse race between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Cincinnati Bengals, but the Bengals are not living up to their end of the bargain, as they will be heading into this one with a disappointing 2-4 record. A game against the 0-6 Cleveland Browns would appear to be just what the doctor order for Cincinnati, but this is a Brows team that is not as bad as their record suggests. This is a division that always delivers tough games, and it may well be the team that wants this one more that comes away with the win. The Bengals will be coming into this one as a 9.5-point home online betting favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.