The streaking Kansas City Chiefs are too hot to handle while the Cleveland Browns are too cold to hold. With these two AFC franchises headed in polar opposite directions, the Browns will look to take down the incendiary Chiefs and bring an abrupt halt to their winning ways when they square off in their Week 16 pairing at Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET. Now, let’s find out which one of these teams will cash in against the NFL betting line.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.