Most Consistent 2017 NFL Season Win Total Bets
The champs are waiting.Is the @steelers defense ready to take them on? (via @GMFB) pic.twitter.com/IxRO0g98Gl— NFL (@NFL) July 10, 2017
NFL Teams Who Consistently Go OVER Their Season Win TotalIt’s probably not a huge surprise to learn that the New England Patriots are in this pack, especially when you consider that this team has won their division in 13 of the last 14 seasons. Plus the Patriots have been the model of consistency, winning at least 12 games in the last 7 seasons.They look set to dominate their division once again, but the bookies have given us a tough one this year, as they have set the 2017 win total for New England at 12.5 games. Not a lot of margin for error in there.
The Texans Are a Team to Look AtAlthough given their lack of playoff success in recent years, it would be easy to dismiss the Houston Texans, but that would mean forgetting how good they have been in the regular season.The lack of a legitimate starting QB has hurt them in the postseason, but their defense has been magnificent, particularly in the JJ Watt era, and that has allowed the Texans to go OVER their season total 8 times in the last 10 seasons. The Texans O/U for the season is set at 8.5 games.
What About The Steelers?The Pittsburgh Steelers are the envy of many other NFL franchises. Not only do they have the most Super Bowl wins, they are also the model of consistency. Up to present time, they have hit the OVER in 7 of the last 10 seasons, as well as 9 of the 14 seasons when Ben Roethlisberger has been the QB. The Steelers are also on 10.5 wins as the mark to beat this season.
Latest 2017 NFL Season Betting TrendsNew England Patriots
- Odds to Win Super Bowl LII: +400
- Odds to Win AFC Conference: +220
- Odds to Win AFC East Division: -180
- 2017 NFL Season Wins: O 12½ -120 / U 12½ -110
- Odds to Win Super Bowl LII: +1800
- Odds to Win AFC Conference: +900
- Odds to Win AFC South Division: +180
- 2017 NFL Season Wins: O 8½ -130 / U 8½ +100
- Odds to Win Super Bowl LII: +900
- Odds to Win AFC Conference: +380
- Odds to Win AFC North Division: -140
- 2017 NFL Season Wins: O 10½ -130 / U 10½ +100
NFL Teams Who Consistently Go UNDER Their Season Win TotalNo prizes for guessing that the Cleveland Browns are the team that has almost always managed to go under the win total set for them by the bookies. The Browns have not helped their own cause, as they routinely draft poorly, and have not had a serviceable QB for as long as anyone can remember. Until now, they have only managed to go OVER twice in the last 10 seasons, and their number is low again this year, with the mark set at 4.5 games.
Are the Jaguars a Safe Bet in the 2017 NFL Season?Jacksonville went into last season with some real hope after spending some big money in the offseason, but the end result was about the same as we have come to expect from this franchise.The Jags, like the Browns, have only gone OVER on their season win total twice in the last 10 seasons, and they have another low bar to cross this season as too, with their total set at 6.5 games.
Doubtful Season for the RamsIn fairness to the LA Rams, they are in a pretty brutal division, but his is a team that is a long way from being the “Greatest Show on Turf” that they were back in their St. Louis days.This is a team that is offensively challenged, and which is 2-8 O/U in the last 10 seasons. In fact, the expectation for this season is more of the same, with their season win total set at 5.5 games.
Latest 2017 NFL Season Betting TrendsCleveland Browns
- Odds to Win Super Bowl LII: +10000
- Odds to Win AFC Conference: +5500
- Odds to Win AFC North Division: +2300
- 2017 NFL Season Wins: O 4½ -105 / U 4½ -125
- Odds to Win Super Bowl LII: +5500
- Odds to Win AFC Conference: +2800
- Odds to Win AFC South Division: +580
- 2017 NFL Season Wins: O 6½ -140 / U 6½ +110
- Odds to Win Super Bowl LII: +8000
- Odds to Win NFC Conference: +4000
- Odds to Win NFC West Division: +1600
- 2017 NFL Season Wins: O 5½ +100 / U 5½ -130