Dallas will step onto Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia on Sunday afternoon a favorite to beat the Eagles. Although both teams are 7-7 on the season, the Cowboys have played like the more complete team. Will the Cowboys beat the Eagles and win the NFC East? Or, will Philadelphia take the division lead with a big win over the Cowboys? We take a closer look at the latest NFL odds, preview & pick for the Cowboys vs Eagles!
Cowboys vs Eagles 2019 NFL Week 16 Lines, Preview & Analysis
- When: Sunday, Dec. 22 at 4:25 pm ET
- Where: Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, PA
- TV: FOX
- ATS Odds: Cowboys -3
- Over/Under Total Odds: 47 ½
- Partly Cloudy: 7°C/45°F
- Humidity: 63%
- Precipitation: 10%
- Wind: 7 mph W
- Cloud Cover: 37%
- Type of Stadium: Open
Why the Dallas Cowboys are a good bet -3?
The Cowboys had played like a mediocre bunch. They were on a 3-game losing streak: 13-9 versus the Patriots, 26-15 against Buffalo on Thanksgiving, and 31-24 against Chicago. But in Week 15, the Boys bounced back with a huge 44-21 victory over the L.A. Rams. On track again, Dallas should handle a division rival as they did in the 37-10 win earlier in the season.
- Total Yards: 434.0
- Passing Yards: 300.0
- Rushing Yards: 134.0
- Points Scored: 27.0
- Total Yards: 323.6
- Passing Yards: 220.0
- Rushing Yards: 103.6
- Points Allowed: 20.6
Why the Philadelphia Eagles are a good bet +3?
The Eagles had every right to fold it up after losing to the Miami Dolphins in Week 13. Instead, they’ve gone on a 2-game winning streak, beating the New York Giants 23-17 overtime a couple of weeks ago. This past Sunday, Philly dominated Washington 37-27. The Eagles smell a division title. To secure it, they must upset the Cowboys on the moneyline as well as cover the spread.
- Total Yards: 352.9
- Passing Yards: 231.5
- Rushing Yards: 121.4
- Points Scored: 23.9
- Total Yards: 329.2
- Passing Yards: 238.8
- Rushing Yards: 90.4
- Points Allowed: 23.4
NFL Week 16 Betting Trends for Dallas Cowboys vs Philadelphia Eagles
- Cowboys are 16-5 ATS in their last 21 versus the NFC East
- Dallas is 2-7 ATS in their last 9 Week 16 games
- Cowboys are 21-9-1 ATS in their last 31 games on grass
- Over is 7-1 in Cowboys last 8 versus the NFC East
- Philadelphia is 8-2 ATS int heir last 10 games after accumulating more than 150 yards rushing in their previous game
- Eagles are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 versus the NFC
- Philadelphia is 4-10 ATS in their last 14 home games
- Under is 5-0 in Eagles last 5 home games
Cowboys vs Eagles Final NFL Betting Analysis
Let’s not get carried away with Philadelphia’s 37-27 win over Washington. Few teams have allowed D.C. rookie Dwayne Haskins to look like a 4-year veteran. Haskins torched the Birds for 261 yards and 2 TDs.
That’s bad news for Philly heading into this matchup with the Dallas Cowboys. Dak Prescott completed 21-of-27 for 239 yards and a TD in the first game. He should be more effective on Sunday because the Cowboys rushing attack got back on track against the Rams.
The Eagles can’t stop rookie quarterbacks and guys like Ryan Fitzpatrick from throwing it all over the field. They have no shot of stopping Dak. Any way we look at this game, Dallas has the edge. Unless they implode, a possibility but not likely, the Cowboys win this by at least 6 points.
NFL Free Pick: Cowboys -3
More NFL Week 16 Betting News
- Jaguars vs Falcons 2019 NFL Week 16 Spread & Expert Analysis
- Saints vs Titans 2019 NFL Week 16 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Cowboys vs Eagles 2019 NFL Week 16 Lines, Preview & Analysis
- Cardinals vs Seahawks 2019 NFL Week 16 Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Rams vs 49ers 2019 NFL Week 16 Spread & Game Preview
- NFL Picks Week 16 (Ep. 766)
- Giants vs Redskins 2019 NFL Week 16 Spread, Game Info & Pick
- Panthers vs Colts 2019 NFL Week 16 Lines & Betting Analysis
- Ravens vs Browns 2019 NFL Week 16 Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Raiders vs Chargers 2019 NFL Week 16 Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Steelers vs Jets 2019 NFL Week 16 Lines & Expert Analysis
- Bengals vs Dolphins 2019 NFL Week 16 Odds & Betting Prediction
- Bills vs Patriots 2019 NFL Week 16 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Texans vs Buccaneers 2019 NFL Week 16 Odds, Preview & Pick