The Dallas Cowboys were just 4-12 last season. A large part of that was the fact that QB Tony Romo missed all but four games due to breaking the same collarbone twice. The Dallas offense should be very good in 2016 if Romo stays healthy as he’s surrounded by a great offensive line, one of the NFL’s best receivers in Dez Bryant and the top rookie running back in Ezekiel Elliott. Thus the Cowboys are favored on NFL futures odds to win the NFC East. But that defense is a major question mark and now the Cowboys will be without three starters on that side of the ball for Week 1 (and longer) against the New York Giants. Dallas is -4 on NFL odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.