- Game Day: Sunday, September 13, 2020
- Game Time: 8:20 PM
- TV Channel: NBC
- Location: Inglewood, CA
- Stadium: SoFi Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Cowboys Betting Insights
- Most of Dallas’ games with a betting line last year — eight out of 14 opportunities — went over the point total (57.1%)
- Dallas compiled a losing 6-7 record against the spread last year.
- The Cowboys went just 5-6 ATS last season when playing as at least 3.0-point favorites.
- The Cowboys averaged 4.3 more points last season (27.1) than the Rams allowed (22.8).
- When they met or went over their scoring average last season, Dallas was 8-0 and 5-0 against the spread.
- Los Angeles was 7-2 overall and 6-2 against the spread last season in games where they allowed fewer than 22.8 points.
Rams Betting Insights
- Los Angeles games went under the point total eight times in 14 opportunities last year.
- Los Angeles found success against the spread last season, covering in eight out of 13 games.
- The Rams held an excellent 4-3-1 ATS record against a spread of +3.0 or greater last year.
- The Rams averaged 24.6 points per game last season, 4.5 more than the 20.1 the Cowboys surrendered per contest.
- Los Angeles was 6-3 overall and 5-1-1 against the spread when they scored at least 24.6 points last season.
- Dallas was 5-3 overall and 5-2 against the spread last season in games where they allowed fewer than 20.1 points.
- The average point total for Cowboys games last year was 4.3 fewer points than the over/under of 51.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Rams games in 2019 was 4.1 less points than the point total of 51.5 for this outing.
- The Cowboys and their opponents scored at least 51.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in seven of 16 outings (43.8%) last year.
- Los Angeles played in five games in 2019 (out of 16 total matchups — 31.2% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 51.5 points.
- The Cowboys and the Rams combined to average 0.2 more points per game a season ago than the total of 51.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams averaged a combined 42.9 points per game last season, 8.6 fewer than the point total for this game.
Cowboys vs Rams: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five meetings between these two teams, Dallas has a 4-1 advantage over Los Angeles. The Cowboys are 1-0 against the spread in those games against the Rams. Dallas outscored Los Angeles 173-101 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/15/2019||PUSH||Cowboys||-0||48.5||-107||+-107||475-289 DAL||44-21 DAL|
|10/1/2017||N/A||Cowboys||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||440-412 DAL||35-30 LAR|
|9/21/2014||N/A||Rams||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||448-340 STL||34-31 DAL|
|9/22/2013||N/A||Cowboys||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||396-232 DAL||31-7 DAL|
Cowboys: No Injuries Listed
Rams: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive
More Recent NFL News
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Updated 2021 NFL Draft Odds & Picks March 3rd Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: J.J. Watt Might End Up In Cleveland
- 2021 NFL Draft Rankings Update & Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors: Former Texans Star JJ Watt Could Choose Browns Soon
- Early Super Bowl LVI Odds Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs on the Move for the 2021 Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 11th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: First Week of the 2021 Offseason
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Chiefs Lost
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Buccaneers Won
- Super Bowl Quarterback Battle: Mahomes Vs Brady Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Quarter Bets Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Main Props Expert Analysis
- Late Super Bowl 55 Betting Preview: Chiefs vs Bucs
- Super Bowl LV Halftime Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV 1st Half Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Super Bowl LV Props Bets That You Could Bet On
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 4th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Coin Toss Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Gatorade Shower Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV MVP Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl LV Touchdown Props Expert Analysis
- Will Tom Brady Retire At The End Of The Season?
- Super Bowl LV: National Anthem Props Expert Analysis
- Bucs Offense Vs Chiefs Defense Super Bowl Expert Analysis
- Do the Bucs have what it takes to win Super Bowl 55?
- Chiefs Offense vs. Bucs Defense: What could happen?
- Is it a Good Idea to Wait to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Before the Match?
- Is it a Good Idea to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Early?
- Are the Chiefs Capable of Taking Home Super Bowl LV?
- Super Bowl LV Expert Analysis: Mahomes Vs Brady Showdown
- Early Week Betting Preview: Chiefs vs. Bucs Super Bowl 55
- What to Look Forward in the NFL 2021 Draft
- NFL Rumors & News: What Will Aaron Rodgers Do Next?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 28th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 27th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Early Spread and Betting Trends
- Early Super Bowl LV Betting Previewv
- Super Bowl LV Betting Tips & Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- NFL 2021 Conference Championship Playoffs Power Rankings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups After Divisional Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL 2020-21 Playoffs Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups Update – NFL Betting
- NFL 2021 Power Ranking Analysis After Wild Card Games
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 7th Edition
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 7th Edition
- Aaron Rodgers–Davante Adams Duo: Can They Win The Super Bowl?
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings Expert Analysis After Regular Season
- Top QBs After 2020-21 NFL Regular Season Expert Analysis
- How Changing Would Be If There Was an 18th NFL Game
- Super Bowl 55 Favored Matchups | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- Kansas City Chiefs QB-WR Duo Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Top Offensive Players After Regular Season
- NFL 2021 Draft Quarterbacks Expert Analysis
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Championship Odds Analysis Update
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 5th Edition
- Colts at Bills: January 9, 2021 Odds and Computer Picks for the AFC Wild Card Round
- Los Angeles Rams at Seattle Seahawks: Line and Early Picks for the NFC Wild Card Round
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Washington NFC Wild Card Round: Opening Line and Early Picks January 9, 2021
- Baltimore Ravens at Tennessee Titans: Line and Early Picks for the AFC Wild Card Round
- Bears at Saints: January 10, 2021 Odds and Early Picks for the NFC Wild Card Round
- AFC Wild Card Round: Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers Opening Lines and Betting Trends January 10, 2021
- NFL 2021 Draft Order Breakdown Update
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Championship Odds Analysis Update
- Early Sunday Wild-Card Weekend Odds | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- Early Saturday Wild-Card Weekend Odds | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- Los Angeles Chargers at Kansas City Chiefs: Line and Betting Trends for Week 17
- NFL 2020 Power Rankings Expert Analysis After Week 16
- NFL Rumors & Betting News December 31st Edition
- Super Bowl LV Contenders & Pretenders Dec. 31st Update
- Minnesota Vikings at Detroit Lions Opening Line and Early Picks January 3, 2021
- Arizona Cardinals at Los Angeles Rams Opening Line and Early Picks January 3, 2021
- NFL 2020-21 Offensive Players Rankings Expert Analysis