The best way for a team to secure a playoff spot at the end of the season is to win their division, as that guarantees that they will be playing beyond Week 17. That’s a task that is easier said than done, though, as most divisions have definite betting odds favorites that need to be overcome in order to get to the top. One division that arguably doesn’t have a clear favorite is the NFC East, as all 4 teams could make a case for winning it. That makes every divisional match-up all the more important, as winning those games can give you a little leg up on the competition. The Dallas Cowboys have already lost a divisional game, going down in Week 1 to the NY Giants, and they need to avoid losing another when they head into Washington to face the Redskins this coming Sunday. Expect the Redskins to be desperate too after getting blown out on home field by the Pittsburgh Steelers in the opening game of the season. Let’s take a closer look at this important early season match-up.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.