While it’s quite odd that owner Jerry Jones seems to a bit unhappy that his ‘homeboy’ Tony Romo isn’t playing this season, the Dallas Cowboys (13-3 SU, 10-6 ATS) have clearly been transformed for the better because of the arrival of gifted rookies Dak Prescott and Ezekiel Elliott. Now, as Prescott and Elliott get set to make their playoff debuts, NFL betting enthusiasts everywhere need to know what they can expect out of the Boys this approaching postseason. Thanks to my expert betting analysis, you’re going to have a great idea of just how far Dallas can g in their quest to hoist the 2016 Vince Lombardi Super Bowl 51 trophy.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.