Look for mega-TV ratings and huge betting action at MyBookie for Sunday night’s matchup between the Dallas Cowboys and Oakland Raiders – two of the NFL’s marquee franchises worldwide. It’s almost a playoff elimination game with the Dallas Cowboys as a NFL lines road betting favorite.
Dallas at Oakland Week 15 Expert Prediction & NFL Lines105.3 FM (Dallas) / 95.7 The GAME (Oakland)Stream Option: NFL LiveOpening NFL Lines: Cowboys -3 (46)
- Clear: 11°C/51°F
- Humidity: 60%
- Precipitation: 0%
- Wind: 3 mph ENE
- Cloud Cover: 3%
- Type of Stadium: Open
Last MeetingThese teams last met on Thanksgiving in 2013 and Dallas won 31-24 at home. DeMarco Murray ran for three touchdowns for the Cowboys – he’s now with Tennessee. Tony Romo was the Dallas quarterback that day – he’s now working for CBS – and threw a TD pass to Dez Bryant. Oakland’s QB was the forgettable Matt McGloin.
Latest NFL Betting Trends
- Dallas is 4-1 ATS in the last 5 games on the road
- Dallas is 4-1 SU in the last 5 games on the road
- The total went UNDER in 5 of Dallas’s last 6 games
- Oakland is 1-4-1 ATS in the last 6 games
- Oakland is 9-3 SU in the last 12 games at home
- The total went UNDER in 4 of Oakland’s last 5 games