The last four Super Bowl champions are the Denver Broncos, New England Patriots, Seattle Seahawks and Baltimore Ravens. Really no surprises there as they are four of the marquee franchises in the NFL and generally have been among the best teams in the league this decade. The most recent dark-horse team on NFL odds to win it all was the New York Giants in Super Bowl XLVI against the Patriots. Here are three teams who could be this year’s Giants with their Super Bowl odds. By dark-horse teams I mean with odds of +2000 or higher.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.