The Denver Broncos just cashed in as an underdog (as I predicted) by beating the New England in their narrow 20-18 divisional round win, but Peyton Manning and company will be hard-pressed to duplicate their feat as underdogs when they face Cam Newton and the streaking Carolina Panthers in their intriguing Super Bowl 50 pairing in 13 days. Is it possible the Broncos could win outright or simply cover the spread as 4.5-point dogs? Of course it is…I just don’t believe it’s likely. Now, let’s find out why!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.