Okay, so Peyton Manning had a really dismal 1 TD to 8 INT ratio when playing at home during the regular season. His overall regular season numbers—9 TDS with 17 INTs—weren’t any better. But then, that isn’t everything you need to know about Denver’s offense, at least if were are to consider what the Gary Kubiak-led attack has done in its two playoff games, leading to two crucial victories over two stellar offense-oriented opponents. Obviously, there is still a dire need for Denver’s offense to find better rhythm if it is to dispatch the Carolina Panthers and their blistering offense, but going by what we’ve seen from the Broncos in the last two games (as is detailed below), there are sufficient reasons to believe that Denver’s attack will do just fine. As we come closer to game day, you can click here and check the current NFL betting lines.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.