Okay, so Peyton Manning had a really dismal 1 TD to 8 INT ratio when playing at home during the regular season. His overall regular season numbers—9 TDS with 17 INTs—weren’t any better. But then, that isn’t everything you need to know about Denver’s offense, at least if were are to consider what the Gary Kubiak-led attack has done in its two playoff games, leading to two crucial victories over two stellar offense-oriented opponents. Obviously, there is still a dire need for Denver’s offense to find better rhythm if it is to dispatch the Carolina Panthers and their blistering offense, but going by what we’ve seen from the Broncos in the last two games (as is detailed below), there are sufficient reasons to believe that Denver’s attack will do just fine. As we come closer to game day, you can click here and check the current NFL betting lines.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks