I came to get down, I came to get down So get out your seats and jump around Jump around, jump around, jump around Jump up, jump up and get down. – House of Pain If you’re looking to cash in on the ATS betting winner of Sunday’s intriguing divisional throw-down between the Pittsburgh Steelers and Denver Broncos, be prepared to ‘jump around’ just like the aforementioned lyrics from old-school rap group, House of Pain. You see, when these two AFC Super Bowl hopefuls square off in one of the more interesting matchups on the entire divisional round docket, you’re going to be well-armed with a great ATS pick that will help you in your efforts to boost the annual NFL betting bankroll before the conclusion of the 2015-16 season. With all of that said, let’s rock and roll!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks