You can’t really tell what’s going to happen in any given division until the season starts, but the belief heading into the 2016 season was that the NFC North was going to be a 2-horse race between the Green Bay Packers and the Minnesota Vikings, and that is certainly how things have played out in the early going. The Lions and Bears will hook up in a divisional clash this weekend, and both teams really need a win if they want to stay close to the other two teams in the division. Detroit appear to be having a tough time adjusting to life without Calvin Johnson in the line-up, and it’s the same old story for the Bears, with the fans already showing their displeasure with Jay Cutler at the QB position. A loss for the Bears would mean a 0-4 start to the season, and would almost certainly mean that they have no shot at the playoffs. The Lions can get back to .500 with the win, and that would at least keep them relevant in the NFC in the early going. Find out more about the latest betting lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.