Before a ball is kicked or thrown in an NFL season, we all have predictions about how well each of the 32 teams will do in the upcoming year. Those predictions ae based on the starting squads of each of the teams, but if you know anything about football, you know that injuries can play a major role in how a team actually ends up performing. The Indianapolis Colts went into last season as one of the betting odds favorites to come out of the AFC, but having QB Andrew Luck go down for an extended period of time essentially put an end to that dream. The Detroit Lions are coming into training camp with everyone fit and healthy, but they still have one notable player missing from the ranks. Calvin Johnson announced in the offseason that he would be retiring essentially throwing a spanner in the works of the Lions offense. They may be in for a long season without Megatron, and they certainly have a tough start to things by having to travel to Indianapolis to face the Colts in Week 1.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.