Betting on the NFL preseason can be a fun but confusing experience for some football fans. Every preseason delivers a team or two that catches everyone by surprise. The biggest question that those teams need to answer is whether they can improve on their efforts the following season. The Detroit Lions were one of the surprises of last season, as no-one really expected too much of them after starting the season without Calvin Johnson, who had unexpectedly announced his retirement. The Lions ended up going 9-7 and booking a Wild Card spot, although they ended up falling to the Seattle Seahawks in the first round of the playoffs. Let’s take a close look at their NFL betting odds and stats over the past 3 seasons to see if we can get some clues as to how this one might go. Things were not quite as rosy for the Indianapolis Colts, as they failed to put together any sort of consistency, ending the season at 8-8. Let’s not forget that this has been a team with Super Bowl aspirations during the Andrew Luck era. Both of these teams believe they can reach the playoffs this year, and we will get out first look at them on Saturday afternoon when they hook up for a preseason tilt at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.