Betting on the NFL preseason can be a fun but confusing experience for some football fans. Every preseason delivers a team or two that catches everyone by surprise. The biggest question that those teams need to answer is whether they can improve on their efforts the following season. The Detroit Lions were one of the surprises of last season, as no-one really expected too much of them after starting the season without Calvin Johnson, who had unexpectedly announced his retirement. The Lions ended up going 9-7 and booking a Wild Card spot, although they ended up falling to the Seattle Seahawks in the first round of the playoffs. Let’s take a close look at their NFL betting odds and stats over the past 3 seasons to see if we can get some clues as to how this one might go. Things were not quite as rosy for the Indianapolis Colts, as they failed to put together any sort of consistency, ending the season at 8-8. Let’s not forget that this has been a team with Super Bowl aspirations during the Andrew Luck era. Both of these teams believe they can reach the playoffs this year, and we will get out first look at them on Saturday afternoon when they hook up for a preseason tilt at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?