Questions abound when it comes to picking the likely winner of the AFC South Division in 2016. First, after snapping the Indianapolis Colts’ two-year run as division champs, can the Houston Texans repeat and take the next step toward becoming legitimate Super Bowl title contenders. Second, after failing to win the AFC South for the first time since 2012, will the Indianapolis Colts get back to being the dominant team they’ve become accustomed to? Next up…can the Jacksonville Jaguars build on their impressive finish to the 2015 season and get back to being a ‘respectable’ NFL franchise after years of struggles? And, last but not least, can the Tennessee Titans fix their myriad problems while keeping prized second-year signal-caller Marcus Mariota upright and uninjured? Let’s find out the answers to all four questions right now!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.