While it’s popular to say that every team has the same chance to win a championship before the start of any new campaign, the fact of the matter is that, not every Super Bowl title contender is created equal! With the conclusion of Super Bowl 50 – and the release of the season-long Super Bowl 51 online futures odds – NFL betting enthusiasts are turning their eyes toward next season’s possible title winners. Thanks to this insightful look at the handful of teams that I believe are nothing more than pretenders and also-rans, you’re going t have a great idea f which longshot selections could potentially cash in on their value-packed futures odds and which teams you should probably avoid altogether. With that thought in mind, let’s rock and roll.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis