While it’s popular to say that every team has the same chance to win a championship before the start of any new campaign, the fact of the matter is that, not every Super Bowl title contender is created equal! With the conclusion of Super Bowl 50 – and the release of the season-long Super Bowl 51 online futures odds – NFL betting enthusiasts are turning their eyes toward next season’s possible title winners. Thanks to this insightful look at the handful of teams that I believe are nothing more than pretenders and also-rans, you’re going t have a great idea f which longshot selections could potentially cash in on their value-packed futures odds and which teams you should probably avoid altogether. With that thought in mind, let’s rock and roll.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.